2 minutes ago, TomasBR said:

I think this is ridiculous.

I hardly think Britney would write so kindly about a guy who was beating the crap out of her. 

Seriously, some of you like as Britney is just a dumb weak person. You basically think she is what team con says she is. 

There are things we don’t know and secrecy never resulted good in Britney’s world. What’s exactly ridiculous?

• Like 1

some fans are literally blind! She's bruised all over and you're still talking about privacy. Are you crazy? You are truly unbearable sometimes. I've been worried about Britney for a long time. Can anyone hear her voice properly? Do you think Instagram posts are normal? Is what she writes on Instagram normal? The list of things we've gotten about her since she's been free doesn't exceed Five.
Dance with knife , nude posts,  weird dance videos etc... And then you come back and say, ''come on, She is very happy. she is very peaceful. she lives her life, Aww Britney you looking good...''. Dude! Now stop lying to yourself. There's a million differences between what you want to happen and reality..

You are completely blind.!

Fight Me Lets Go GIF by Mr. Paradise

• Love 7
  • Like 1

Not commenting on her posts or anything like that, solely on the bruises: last week, I was legitimately worried when I had to go to the doctor's office that they would worry about my partner being abusive because I have so many random bruises. But the truth is I bump into chairs, corners of furniture, door knobs, even literal door frames on a regular basis. When I do yoga, I get bruises on my knees. I have bruises on my waist from hitting furniture. The ones she shows on her waist don't look like anything discernible to me so Idk how she can claim it's "definitely finger-shaped". And I'm not even active much. I can't imagine how beat up I would look if I were to actually dance like Britney does all the time.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

There are things we don’t know and secrecy never resulted good in Britney’s world. What’s exactly ridiculous?

The assumption Britney is silently being assaulted by her ex husband because someone thinks they saw in bad quality videos some “allegedly” bruises. More ridiculous is to think Britney would just be sitting at home, writing kind things about a man who is doing this to her. 

Really, if Britney was so incapable of taking care of herself the way you people think she is, she would, in fact, need a conservatorship.

You all fight for her to be free just to treat her like an incapable person. That is what’s most ridiculous about this. 

• Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block