I don’t know what to think about this...

I never believed Britney had anger issues... until 2022 and 2023 instagram videos weirdly giving more depth to some tabloid rumors. 

So many strange things happened with Britney. I wouldn’t doubt anything completely at this point.

Some of y’all go to the extremes and it’s too much. Like someone else said some of you “fans” treat Britney like her family has treated her: dumb, mentally unstable, out of control, weak, and incapable of taking care of herself.

Like y’all fought for her to have autonomy and freedom to live her life as she sees fit, yet you make comments like these that make you sound like she should’ve stayed in the conservatorship.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
8 hours ago, briprin1 said:

Alot of people get bruised easily  doesn't mean she's getting abused lol

Agreed. I bruise really easily and I am a bit clumsy. I had a huge bruise on my leg the other day because I knocked into a table. I am definately not been beaten up by my lovely husband and I am not harming myself. People really need to get a grip when it comes to what they read into stuff about Britney. It's almost like they want there to be controversy.   

• Like 4
8 hours ago, IJustWannaLurk said:

I have so many random bruises. But the truth is I bump into chairs, corners of furniture, door knobs, even literal door frames on a regular basis. When I do yoga, I get bruises on my knees. I have bruises on my waist from hitting furniture. The ones she shows on her waist don't look like anything discernible to me so Idk how she can claim it's "definitely finger-shaped". And I'm not even active much. I can't imagine how beat up I would look if I were to actually dance like Britney does all the time.

Same here. Also, when I was a teenager I practised kickboxing for a a couple of years. The amount of times teachers would ask me if everything was alright at home :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:especially in summer when I had only shorts on lol.

• Like 2

I don't like those TikTokers using Britney to do that type of video but I think the bruises might also be because of the pole 💈 dance thing she has. People who will practice and use it have bruises too.

britney spears blackout GIF

Edited by Fita
4 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

I really don’t understand “ she’s ok, shush” people like this fanbase not brought her back from that institution. She has bruises and she’s acting weird and y’all wanna create an unrealistic bubble where you think she’s doing fine. 

Please just stop it. What you're doing is bordering unhealthy and obsessive. Speculating on someone being abused, someone you don't know or have a relationship with, is low and shameful. Mods should close this post. 

• Like 2
21 hours ago, IJustWannaLurk said:

Not commenting on her posts or anything like that, solely on the bruises: last week, I was legitimately worried when I had to go to the doctor's office that they would worry about my partner being abusive because I have so many random bruises. But the truth is I bump into chairs, corners of furniture, door knobs, even literal door frames on a regular basis. When I do yoga, I get bruises on my knees. I have bruises on my waist from hitting furniture. The ones she shows on her waist don't look like anything discernible to me so Idk how she can claim it's "definitely finger-shaped". And I'm not even active much. I can't imagine how beat up I would look if I were to actually dance like Britney does all the time.

I've found so many random bruises on my body too, and I'm not being abused.  I legit had a HUGE one on the bottom of my thigh and have no idea how it got there. 

26 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

You must be really unhappy with your life…

You're the one unhappy if you have the energy to make a post like this based off of foolishness. Go touch grass, read a book, take a walk outside and stop obsessing over the welfare of a celebrity. 

• Like 1
23 hours ago, TomasBR said:

I think this is ridiculous.

I hardly think Britney would write so kindly about a guy who was beating the crap out of her. 

Seriously, some of you like as Britney is just a dumb weak person. You basically think she is what team con says she is. 

A victim of domestic violence is not dumb weak because she doesn’t want to go public about it.

1 hour ago, canwesynchronize said:

I've found so many random bruises on my body too, and I'm not being abused.  I legit had a HUGE one on the bottom of my thigh and have no idea how it got there. 

I have this, too. I will hit myself really hard on something and totally forget about it. Several days later, I'll have a mini heart attack because of a huge mysterious bruise.

• Like 1

I currently have at least 5 bruises because I'm clumsy. Also, there could be other explanations for bruising like bedroom activities...

I don't think worrying about somebody being abused implies that one thinks the potential victim is dumb though. There's no IQ requirement for being in an abusive relationship... no one thinks they'll be in one until they are.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block