Poll: The worst song on Blackout?

The worst song on Blackout?   

190 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Body ache said:

I will not take the Outta This World blasphemy. The correct answer is Everybody.

Exactly! And people also voting for Why Should I Be Sad?  I kmow it may be a bit disruptive to the flow of the album, but the song is heaven and her most personal lyrics IMO

1 hour ago, stanLOONA said:

So I voted "Freakshow" because it can be annoying :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Same! I'll blame the gazillion performances of Freakshow on POM :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

If we are being generous and including the bonus tracks, by far Everybody.  It’s actually not a good song and I’m so happy it’s not on the standard edition lol.

if we are being mean and not including the bonus tracks, then Toy Soldier.  And that says a LOT about Blackout because that song goes hard and SLAYS and I’m obsessed with it.

• Love 1

She sounds fun on Everybody, but it's really kinda of bad, sounds like a album reject...definitely shoulda have been replaced by Kiss You All Over 

The rest are good songs. I usually skip Heaven on Earth cause I think it's badly placed on the tracklist. 

I mean, a romantic new wavy song between Break The Ice and Get Naked? Lol

Edited by Jaiden

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block