Poll: The worst song on Blackout?

The worst song on Blackout?   

190 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I fundamentally disagree with this topic and it should be locked! Blackout is solid bops! 

That being said, I always skip over Why Should I Be Sad. It just doesn't fit the rest of the album. I feel that she only included it because of the statement it made about her relationship with Kevin. 

Even the unreleased songs from this era were FIRE. Sugarfall is one of my favorite songs to this day. They could truly put together a rarities album that is basically a Blackout II using unreleased songs that fit this vibe.

18 hours ago, Emil87 said:

“Everybody” 

18 hours ago, Fay1981 said:

Everybody it's the worst.

15 hours ago, stanLOONA said:

I would have voted "Everybody" as the intro dates the song a lot 

13 hours ago, G-unit said:

Everybody.  It’s actually not a good song and I’m so happy it’s not on the standard edition lol.

13 hours ago, descg said:

Everybody

9 hours ago, Jaiden said:

Everybody, but it's really kinda of bad, sounds like a album reject...

5 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Everybody and it's by a large margin.

The rest of the album is pure excellence, but Everybody really stands out as being not as good as the rest.

tumblr_n9j99ljl1N1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Edited by Whitney Houston

I never had a doubt that ITZ was her best album, but I’d still always rank Blackout #2 even though I enjoyed her earlier albums more. 

Struggling to find a “least favorite” because there’s more than one (Heaven on Earth, Hot as Ice, Radar, Ooh Ooh Baby) has made me knock Blackout out of her top 3. Yeah it has GM and POM, but  she’s had better albums overall. :jordan-perfume:

3 hours ago, Whitney Houston said:

I voted for this boring trash. The chorus is repeating the same vocals again and again, copy and paste is so easy :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Girllll:meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

that song is her “***yback “ , i  think those songs are very similar , they are both good songs 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block