Rip: Michael Stein, Britney’s 'Piece Of Me' dancer, passed away

On 1/10/2024 at 10:22 PM, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Terrible to die at such a young age. I hope he had a lot of s**. Imagine wasting away all those years at the gym pumping iron and downing whey protein to have suddenly died without much human touch or being completely loveless. 

That's just a really ******* weird thing to say about a young man who has just died. What is wrong with you?

• Love 6
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Nah, you're a weirdo. Get some help because obviously something has gone wrong.

It's clearly seems like a sensitive subject for you. I apologize if it offended you for thinking muelling over the musings of life on a public forum was reasonable. That was not my intention to offend.

Forgive and forget? 

Edited by ObsessedBritFan1
1 minute ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

It's clearly seems like a sensitive subject for you. I apologize if it offended you for thinking muelling over the musings of life on a public forum was reasonable. That was not my intention to offend.

Forgive and forget? 

It's not about "sensitive subjects" or something being "offensive" at all. I'm letting you know it's extremely weird to make ***ual remarks about someone that literally just tragically died. The fact that you even need that explained to you is also quite disturbing.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

It's not about "sensitive subjects" or something being "offensive" at all. I'm letting you know it's extremely weird to make ***ual remarks about someone that literally just tragically died. The fact that you even need that explained to you is also quite disturbing.

I wasn't making ***ual remarks. But if you don't want to accept my apology and want to continue to gaslight me, duely noted. 

I wish you peace for your tortured soul if you can't see past that physical intimacy and love are important to a full life, which I hoped he led. 

Oh and I make a quarter of a million dollars doing what I do best.

Love and Light.  

1 hour ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I wasn't making ***ual remarks. But if you don't want to accept my apology and want to continue to gaslight me, duely noted. 

I wish you peace for your tortured soul if you can't see past that physical intimacy and love are important to a full life, which I hoped he led. 

Oh and I make a quarter of a million dollars doing what I do best.

Love and Light.  

Stop desperately scrambling to defend yourself, you're a weirdo and everybody in this thread can see that.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, floopy22 said:

Your profile name is literally Xanax... Pfizer shill much? :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

You’re so daft. It’s literally a song, you bumbling bafoon. But of course, you’re so far on an agenda to even realize that. Now, hop off before someone drops a house on you.

• Love 1

Omg, I just saw Felicia posted on her facebook RIP Michael, but I thought it was some of her private friends, I didn't even thought it was him. Later on I found out it is him, the dancer from Piece Of Me. Wow, that is very sad, since he was so young :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

Wonder what happened to him?! :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

Edited by overprotected_leo
On 1/11/2024 at 7:50 PM, Kritney said:

RIP beautiful human! You were incredibly talented and a joy to behold. Thanks for the dancing and the light. 
Britney Spears Giggle GIF by iHeartRadio

I don't want it to sound disrespectful but were most of britney's dancers kinda short? she's very small it's not possible she's taller than every men just because she's on heels 

On 1/12/2024 at 8:41 AM, Xanax said:

You’re so daft. It’s literally a song, you bumbling bafoon. But of course, you’re so far on an agenda to even realize that. Now, hop off before someone drops a house on you.

So funny that you're named Xanax which is a medication for anxiety made by Pfizer ahah

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block