Rip: Michael Stein, Britney’s 'Piece Of Me' dancer, passed away

2 hours ago, britneyqueenn said:

Million people did it without knowing the consequences. Unfortunately,Michael Stein wasn't the only person. One example of the many "sudden deaths" https://www.pennlive.com/health/2024/01/did-covid-vaccine-kill-him-clarity-sought-in-death-of-student.html

I won't judge your opinion because I got vaccinated back in mid-2021 and I've been feeling pathetic, and I can't walk, I'm not saying it's because of this but this was the most "rare" thing I did that year, I never fell, I never broke a bone, but whatever this isn't about me. 

What I will honestly say is, that making assumptions is really bad. 

RIP this beautiful dancer, he was one of the most energetic throughout the whole residency, he was always smiling always bringing good vibes to the stage, loved what he did there.

• Love 6
40 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

He’s actually right. I had a friend back then, we were the same age. He dies suddenly and her family said everybody that he passed away because of an heart attack. I was like wtf he’s like 25. Then I asked one of my doctor friends and he said that death due to heart attack almost rare and a case that should be looked at a young age. Then I dig the whole thing up and find out that he was doing a hard dr*g party with a group of friends and he was eventually couldn’t take it then his heart stopped. 
ot doesn’t change the fact that it’s still sad at this much of a young age. But the first thing I thought was hard dr**s. Remember Gabriel and Andre? They both died the same. Overdose but they said it was heart attack. I think it’s a way of hiding the embarrassment of the whole thing for the relatives and loved ones. Rip…

Sorry for your loss, but how does what happened to your friend have anything to do with this?  You and the other poster are making awful assumptions based on nothing.  Be respectful.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Revenge. said:

Very sad, he seemed nice and was a very talented dancer.

Also people do not need to post on social media to prove they are sad about someone passing. Britney does not need to do anything you think she should do.

Unfortunately, we live in a world where many people think it's ok to dictate to other people how they should express their grief.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, britneyqueenn said:

Then explain his death, or the many sudden deaths of thousand people the last 2 years! 

Right, because nobody ever died suddenly before Covid?

It's so disrespectful for you to say this when we have absolutely no idea the circumstances of how he passed away. Brainwashed people like you are always like this.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block