Thank god Britney is not involved or mentioned in this

Why is nobody talking about  the Jeffrey Epstein Scandal? :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:I mean this a big news and everywhere a lot of celebrities were named in this story thank god Britney name we’re not on the list  :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:I want to post the list of the celebrities but I don’t want them to sue Jordan broke *** :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:discuss :elton:

Edited by Mr Satan
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Make a thread in general? You can start the conversation there? :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

A list celebrities were  involved in this and Britney is an A list celebrit:tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:her bestie on that list too so this is so Britney related :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:the general is dead no one check that place :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Edited by Mr Satan
9 minutes ago, Mr Satan said:

A list celebrities were  involved in this and Britney is an A list celebrit:tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:her bestie on that list too so this is so Britney related :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:the general is dead not one check that place :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Who is her bestie that was on the list?:tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening: I haven't really looked into it. General is dead lol :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses: Britney is the main attraction.

The problem is we idolize celebrities and continue to support them despite being at odds with our own morality and virtue. Like for instance Brad Pitt. He has openly admitted to being an alcoholic and it majorly contributing to his current relationship with his kids and ex Angelina yet people  praise him and demonize  Angelina. People allowed Christina to body shame Kelly Osborne for years yet feel bad when she gets called out.  I don’t foresee it affecting actors like Leonardo. 

Edited by monkeystar88
  • Like 5
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Blackout Britney said:

The list was debunked and made up. The real list you can search for. It’s mainly high profile politicians… no pop singers were on it. You guys are gullible and believe anything you read on Twitter.  Jesus 

US court unseals documents from a lawsuit connected to Jeffrey Epstein, but there is no list of 'clients' or 'co-conspirators'. The documents mention high-profile figures, including Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, and Hollywood actors Leonardo DiCaprio, Cate Blanchett, Cameron Diaz, Bruce Willis .Jay Z, Beyonce, Pharrell, John Legend & Paris Hilton , Eminem among the Ye collaborators named in the Jeffrey Epstein Scandal too :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:Paris Hilton is a pop singer right? :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

Edited by Mr Satan
6 hours ago, Mr Satan said:

Why is nobody talking about  the Jeffrey Epstein Scandal? :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:I mean this a big news and everywhere a lot of celebrities were named in this story thank god Britney name we’re not on the list  :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:I want to post the list of the celebrities but I don’t want them to sue Jordan broke *** :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:discuss :elton:

:tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated: :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, Blackout Britney said:

The list was debunked and made up. The real list you can search for. It’s mainly high profile politicians… no pop singers were on it. You guys are gullible and believe anything you read on Twitter.  Jesus 

You mind linking the real list ? Can I DM you?

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block