Thank god Britney is not involved or mentioned in this

It sure is shocking.. but the question is: Why now? This could've been sealed easily... Why do they want us to talk about this now? And respectively... Is there something that is happening that they don't want us to pay attention to?

Remember when beyonce lypped the national anthem? Remember when Solange attcked Jay-Z in that elevator?

• Like 1
Just now, BritneyWiki said:

Britney's career is in such a dire spot that now her fans are like "be grateful she's not a pedophilie, ya'll!"

She’s been on the NY Times bestsellers list for almost three months and her 20 year old Christmas song alone amassed over 60 million streams in the last few weeks. For being named BritneyWiki, you sure know nothing about her.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

She’s been on the NY Times bestsellers list for almost three months and her 20 year old Christmas song alone amassed over 60 million streams in the last few weeks. For being named BritneyWiki, you sure know nothing about her.

I know this much about her...I didn't expect her to visit an island and have relations with underage girls 😅 why on earth would you? Also, it was just a joke so please chill. I am aware of her potential and current level of success. Her future on the other hand is looking like no more music :/

Dear People,

This is list is a list of people that were on his island and mentioned in the court case, its not a comprehensive list of people that engaged in wrong doing. This man was a millionaire and financier so of course he is going to throw huge parties and he know a lot of people. Being on this list is not an admission of wrongdoing. 

I mean for god sakes Cate Blanchett is on there. Do you really think her or Naomi Campbell want a happy ending from a little girl. 

...Didn't Britney say don't believe everything you read?

Edited by RBFLOVESBRITNEY
  • Like 4
7 minutes ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

Dear People,

This is list is a list of people that were on his island, its not a comprehensive list of people that engaged in wrong doing. This man was a millionaire and financier so of course he is going to throw huge parties and he know a lot of people. Being on this list is not an admission of wrongdoing. 

I mean for god sakes Cate Blanchett is on there. Do you really think her or Naomi Campbell want a happy ending from a little girl. 

its not even that. its a list of names mentioned. so testimonials, neighbours etc. too... has nothing to do with anything

• Love 1
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, trip to my touch said:

its not even that. its a list of names mentioned. so testimonials, neighbours etc. too... has nothing to do with anything

RIGHT! It's like oh Betty White borrowed a cup of sugar from him and now she is on the list.  People just like to get their panties in a tizzy.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

Dear People,

This is list is a list of people that were on his island, its not a comprehensive list of people that engaged in wrong doing. This man was a millionaire and financier so of course he is going to throw huge parties and he know a lot of people. Being on this list is not an admission of wrongdoing. 

Hollywood is a dark and shady place  didn’t Britney say that ?  People needs to stop Idolizing celebrities and assuming that they would do no wrong we heard a lot of dark , twisted and fuçked up stories about celebrities to me I believe this story and I am not surprised tbh 

5 hours ago, Mr Satan said:

Hollywood is a dark and shady place  didn’t Britney say that ?  People needs to stop Idolizing celebrities and assuming that they would do no wrong we heard a lot of dark , twisted and fuçked up stories about celebrities to me I believe this story and I am not surprised tbh 

might be, still has not the slightest bit to do with this court list...

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Mr Satan said:

You don't have any proof. Again it's just names mentioned. Hell even Trump, of all people, apparently only had dinner with Epstein but didn't receive massages unlike Prince Andrew who really stayed for weeks and indulged in abusive behaviour.

Or do you believe in guilty by association? So just because you went to this party but didn't do anything illegal you should still get punished? What kind of thinking ist that??

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block