Abby Lee Miller mocks Britney’s Instagram dance videos

I don’t think Abby said anything awful here and it’s nice to hear someone giving her credit for her past performances … 

I don’t think Britney thinks she’s dancing in her videos today though. I think she’s just messing around on instagram … like she hasn’t tried to turn it into a professional video or charge people to come see her twirl on stage. 

• Like 1

Listen if this wasn’t britney just dancing as therapy and expression then Abby is 100% right and she expressed it well too, for Abby’s standards. Dancing is evolving, and I think that’s why people were taken aback by post 2004 Britney’s choreo. Ppl want the early 00s choreo when styles change, choreographers will reflect that in what they give her to work with. Sometimes it didn’t suit her cause she wasn’t rehearsing long hours like she was in the early 00s. And maybe she’ll never want to do that again. And we should accept what she’s comfortable with.

‘Toxic’ I mean, any of those songs, even in her video […Baby One More Time] the iconic schoolgirl outfit, coming down the hallway with the lockers. She was dancing and she could dance,” Miller reflected. “She was great"

She was away from her dance teacher too long,” Miller, 58, said

Miller “just wants [Spears] to pull her pants up.”

“The lower your pants are, the longer your body looks and the shorter your legs look,” she explained.

“I cringe and I yell at her and then the whole world hates me, and then the world of Britney comes after me like I’m psycho. How dare I,” Miller said.

No lies detected.

We all know Britney's videos on instagram are indeed cringe and she's far far away from the dancer she used to be BUT I believe she can do it again if she forgets all the mannerisms she gained and hire a great choreographer that knows well what fits her style (which is hip hop & janet-like)

Edited by spreadmywings
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, MadameFreedom said:

Well she didn’t say anything that wouldn’t be true.. she is 100% right.

Britney from excellent dancer became a mem…

13 hours ago, joe sp said:

No lies detected :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

13 hours ago, Kiss my said:

I mean, did she lie? 

:angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

13 hours ago, KrisJ said:

She’s right and everyone knows it. It’s time to stop being delusional. Britney has gone from having her dancing celebrated to being mocked for her awful IG “dancing” or whatever she thinks she’s doing. 

12 hours ago, SkyAngelMovies said:

I mean she's not lying obviously 

Literally no one ask for her opinion and y’all need to stfu :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
31 minutes ago, Mr Satan said:

Literally no one ask for her opinion and y’all need to stfu :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Britney posts her 10000 “dancing” videos for 40+ million followers so expect it to be critiqued. Her dancing is awful now and let’s just pray that she can pull off some decent choreo again when/if she wants 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Britney posts her 10000 “dancing” videos for 40+ million followers so expect it to be critiqued. Her dancing is awful now and let’s just pray that she can pull off some decent choreo again when/if she wants 

Britney post her dancing videos just for fun and I don’t think she is serious and I love her videos :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:she has  nothing to prove let her live for **** sake 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block