Abby Lee Miller mocks Britney’s Instagram dance videos

• Content Curators

Abby Lee Miller says that Britney has gone from being a “great, confident and well taught” dancer to making her “cringe” with her online dance videos.

“She was away from her dance teacher too long,”“That’s number one … dance is a constantly evolving art form, so you have to continually stay with the trends.

“The lower your pants are, the longer your body looks and the shorter your legs look,” 

“‘Toxic’ I mean, any of those songs, even in her video the iconic schoolgirl outfit, coming down the hallway with the lockers. She was dancing and she could dance,”. “She was great. She was just great.”

PAGESIX.COM

The former reality TV star also roasted Taylor Swift's dancing abilities last month, calling the...

34 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

I mean....

wrong opinion GIF

Reveal hidden contents

abby-lee-miller-laughing.gif

Britney could go into a dance studio tomorrow and still be able to put out some amazing moves. even though her dancing isn't as polished on her ig as it is when she's performing, she's still got it. but I forgot she's not allowed to be silly, or have fun or be dumb/vulnerable on her ig :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 9

I don't like Abby at all but we know she just said what some of the fans refuse to see and believe.

Britney not even dancing anymore, she does the over repetitive spastic movements most of the time without any song playing 

Then her team edits the videos with some random songs.

Britney was a natural and beautiful dancer. I don't think talent dies but something clearly changed with her.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
15 minutes ago, darlingbud said:

Isn't this the one who talks about lusting after high school-aged boys?

Anyway, I'm sure B is thankful for the tips and will try to apply them to her next SYTYCD? audition routine, or whatever.

wait, hang on, she really said she lusts after teenage boys? aint this woman like 60 years old?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block