Abby Lee Miller mocks Britney’s Instagram dance videos

No her critique wasn’t rude, but I’m gonna assume most of y’all aren’t super familiar with this woman and her toxic behavior…and the fact that, to this day, she has yet to take accountability for the things she did to those children.

one example: Chloe and her mother Christi, left Dance Moms because Abby screamed at Christi to “get your child’s eye fixed.” in reference to Chloe having, what Abby said was a “lazy eye”, when in reality Chloe was born with silent sinus syndrome and Abby new that.  It was edited to make it seem like Abby said something else.  Nope, she made fun of something the child was born with.  So rather than embracing that child’s beauty and talent, it was “get her surgery!”.  Most of the girls have gone on to say they’ve experienced some sort of PTSD from their time with Abby, except for JoJo, who wasn’t taught by Abby (like the other girls were from a young age) to begin with, she just filmed for the show.  It’s telling when her star student, Maddie, wants absolutely nothing to do with her.  Sorry, I hate this woman and (in her own words) she deserves, nothing.

Edited by G-unit
  • Love 1

So hard to some people to understand agreeing with an opinion about dancing doesn't mean you agree with the actual person behaviour...

Most of us are aware of Abby Lee and her toxic personality. 

If she praised Britney dancing then what? Some of the fans would say at least she is a professional and know everything about dancing... suddenly her personal problems wouldn’t matter that much lol.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

So hard to some people to understand agreeing with an opinion about dancing doesn't mean you agree with the actual person behaviour...

Most of us are aware of Abby Lee and her toxic personality. 

If she praised Britney dancing then what? Some of the fans would say at least she is a professional and know everything about dancing... suddenly her personal problems wouldn’t matter that much lol.

My point is, regardless of whether she’s being kind or negative towards Britney, her actions are the epitome of what should result in a famous person’s cancelation.  Her opinion, positive or not, should be left out to pasture to die.  Her name should be erased from pop culture.  But this falls on deaf ears as this same fanbase continues to make threads about Jamie Lynn, Lou, etc.  Maybe it’s my CPS past, but yeah.  I can’t stand her regardless of whether she was posting videos bowing down to Britney’s dance videos. 

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, G-unit said:

My point is, regardless of whether she’s being kind or negative towards Britney, her actions are the epitome of what should result in a famous person’s cancelation.  Her opinion, positive or not, should be left out to pasture to die.  Her name should be erased from pop culture.  But this falls on deaf ears as this same fanbase continues to make threads about Jamie Lynn, Lou, etc.  Maybe it’s my CPS past, but yeah.  I can’t stand her regardless of whether she was posting videos bowing down to Britney’s dance videos. 

Yeah, not talking about you but our fanbase can be very hypocrite... if Abby praised Britney you can bet the thread would be "see, a professional is praising her dancing, who cares about Internet haters" lol.

I watched Dance Moms, Abby is a terrible person... nothing changes the awful things she did to the very young girls. 

But we don't need to be professionals (or defending her behaviour) to know what she said about Britney dancing is accurate. That was my point.

PS. I think soon JL will be praised again here... if Britney and her really start the reconciliation. Britney fanbase (lots of times fake) wild af lol.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Mr Satan said:

Literally no one ask for her opinion and y’all need to stfu :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

I don’t think you need to waste your time addressing the trolls. Fact is you’re right and people who think Britney is her instagram and the things she does for fun is a true measure of where she’s at and what she is capable are incredibly small minded and judgmental and quite naive. Let them think what they think it isn’t hurting Britney. There is a thin line between love and hate and that is why she still has 40 million followers. We can say all day if you don’t like it don’t watch but at the end of the day they will still watch and judge. That has been Britney’s career since the beginning. Truth is I think the things Britney does on instagram are actually very interesting and complicated I sure as hell couldn’t do it so I’m not gonna pretend to be the expert and say it’s awful. But I love to see others defending her.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, G-unit said:

No her critique wasn’t rude, but I’m gonna assume most of y’all aren’t super familiar with this woman and her toxic behavior…and the fact that, to this day, she has yet to take accountability for the things she did to those children.

one example: Chloe and her mother Christi, left Dance Moms because Abby screamed at Christi to “get your child’s eye fixed.” in reference to Chloe having, what Abby said was a “lazy eye”, when in reality Chloe was born with silent sinus syndrome and Abby new that.  It was edited to make it seem like Abby said something else.  Nope, she made fun of something the child was born with.  So rather than embracing that child’s beauty and talent, it was “get her surgery!”.  Most of the girls have gone on to say they’ve experienced some sort of PTSD from their time with Abby, except for JoJo, who wasn’t taught by Abby (like the other girls were from a young age) to begin with, she just filmed for the show.  It’s telling when her star student, Maddie, wants absolutely nothing to do with her.  Sorry, I hate this woman and (in her own words) she deserves, nothing.

4 hours ago, Britney2001 said:

Yikes at some "fans" in this thread siding with Abby when she has been so problematic. She has given her own dancers eating disorders and groomed (not ***ually) some of them to basically be her prized possessions.

I didn't know any of this. What she said about Britney's dancing isn't lies but by what I am reading now she is def a shtty human being

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block