Let's Talk About ''Break the ice''

This song definitely became one of my favorite songs on the album when it first came out. Get Back, Break the Ice and Perfect Lover definitely feel like they're from the same family. I have always loved the songs that Britney sings in RNB and Rap style. But Break the ice is far above these. One of her best works, in my opinion. I've always loved the way Britney tells her story. Okay, I get it, she's a pop star, but Rnb definitely suits her so much. If she chooses to make a new album, I definitely want it to be in the style of these 3 songs. Great lyrics written on a great Rnb beat. Even though she worked with a co-writer in her book, I think her writing is amazing. She does it very well when she wants what she has to say and what she has to give us. I definitely think it's better than pure pop songs. If she is going to make songs like Manjobi, I think she should stay away from it. Anyway, what do you think?

• Love 9

no

let's talk about how it's the Lord's year of 2024 and OuttaThisWorld is still not available anywhere but ******* Japan.

Same goes for the rest of her bonus tracks.

And I will not shut up until someone officially publishes Sugarfall, 911, Kiss You All Over and State of Grace.

**** YOU JIVE

**** YOU TEAM CON

**** YOU RCA

**** YOU CADE, YOU BOTTOM RAT

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
14 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

HAYIR

Tanrı'nın 2024 yılının nasıl olduğundan bahsedelim ve OuttaThisWorld'ün hala ******* Japonya dışında hiçbir yerde mevcut olmadığından bahsedelim.

Aynı şey bonus parçalarının geri kalanı için de geçerli.

Ve birileri Sugarfall, 911, Kiss You All Over ve State of Grace'i resmi olarak yayınlayana kadar susmayacağım.

**** SİZ JIVE

**** SİZ TAKIM KONUSU

**** SİZ RCA

**** SİZ CADE, SİZ ALT RAT

Okay baby we can talk about whatever you want to talk about. We can overcome this together

Chair Working GIF

Facts and TASTE! 'Break the Ice' will forever be one if not my fave track of hers. It's such a vibe and I love when she uses her low register voice. Don't get me started on the bridge and hook... 

leonardo dicaprio reaction s GIF

Keri Hilson was in her bag when writing this! Shame we didn't get any more songs they worked on together. 

There were a few cheap knock offs of that song a few years later... one namly being Katy Perry's 'Dark Horse' and that was a unnecessary hit lmao that's what Break the Ice would of been like if it was pushed as much by a label! :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Bigno said:

It is definitely one of her best songs. I actually think this should have been the first single, followed by Gimme

It is one of her bet song, oh yes...but let's be real Gimme more remains on her throne unbothered. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Corey D said:

Still kills me we didn’t get a legit music video for it!

Doesn't it?! Looking back at her career, and knowing what we know now about the conservatorship, there were many missed opportunities. But also I can see the cship team trying to do the most with what Britney was willing to do at the time. I mean I know they forced her to do many things, but I guess I mean that Britney gave us all we could. More than we deserved. But it's never enough, I wanted MOAR 🥹

Edited by BritneyWiki
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block