Xtina 1K capacity Vegas show FAILS to sell!

KrisJ

20 hours ago, TTrouble said:

Kylie Minogue sold out ALL of her shows in 5 hours at the same venue.

It just seems there's not that much demand for a Christina Aguilera concert these days.

Kylie also has had a high demand to tour North America from her fans for years

Since the for you, to me tour, she been consistently putting out albums compare to christina but not all the album era since the for you, to me tour has she made it to north america

The Kiss Me More and Golden Era didn't get shows in America and I feel Kylie has grown more in the us over the years with new age fans and music lover as an underated pop diva and people are getting into her back caltloge more

With Christina Over Here In The US.

She had the voice for a couple of years and released albums but she and her label didn't even really try to promote her music heavy especially during the lotus era, she could've did festivals and a mini Europe and Latin America tour like she did for the liberation era

In America we seen her alot but she wasn't  performing that much anymore and unless your fanbase is strong, you leave on a high and there an a high demand to return like Janet, Sade, Nicki, Ariana, Bruno, Britney your gonna have to rebuild with your fans and gain some new ones with support from the gp

Christina in the mix with good potential but she gonna have to keep going. 

12 hours ago, AII said:

I think it's because people know that's she's just not going to sing but only going to be screaming and shouting. And obviously missing all of the notes that people want to hear. She will dodge them all. 

Say it ain't so XOXOXO

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
16 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I wonder if The Woman In Me had some effect on the lower ticket sales. The book didn’t paint Xtina the same way it did JT, but she still had some moments that did Britney dirty. 

Also, we love to see anyone get healthy and confident, but she lost her natural curves and her body looks disproportionate to her head.

Now I’m fully convinced in her thicker days they were padding her up like a drag queen to offset her proportions 

spacer.pngspacer.png

Yeah she was definitely padded  here, which I found completely ridiculous, the whole makeup and everything for some time she looked like a drag queen.

I think she looks good now, but you can see the weight loss was too fast and not natural.

However I like her and I wish she would release something good.

The show is OK, only 60 minutes, setlist is not good at all,  4 covers, 2 songs sung by background vocalist, some songs like Not myself tonight and Your body she sings just like minute and half, interludes etc.

Full show here:

Edited by MIKE_INT
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, warioaddams said:

She looks amazing but the screaming is too much, and the setlist is weird. :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Her dancers are fat Britney didn’t lie when she tweeted this “I wish I could have chosen the nannies for my children … my dancers … I mean if I had Christina Aguilera’s dancers I would have looked extremely small … I mean why not talk about it ??” :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Haha 2

Look I used to like xtina but at some point over the course of her career she just started to sound like she’s screaming when she sings. 

like girl town it down, we know you have a voice stop saying HA after every verse you sing. 

• Haha 3
12 hours ago, RC2 said:

Kylie also has had a high demand to tour North America from her fans for years

Since the for you, to me tour, she been consistently putting out albums compare to christina but not all the album era since the for you, to me tour has she made it to north america

The Kiss Me More and Golden Era didn't get shows in America and I feel Kylie has grown more in the us over the years with new age fans and music lover as an underated pop diva and people are getting into her back caltloge more

With Christina Over Here In The US.

She had the voice for a couple of years and released albums but she and her label didn't even really try to promote her music heavy especially during the lotus era, she could've did festivals and a mini Europe and Latin America tour like she did for the liberation era

In America we seen her alot but she wasn't  performing that much anymore and unless your fanbase is strong, you leave on a high and there an a high demand to return like Janet, Sade, Nicki, Ariana, Bruno, Britney your gonna have to rebuild with your fans and gain some new ones with support from the gp

Christina in the mix with good potential but she gonna have to keep going. 

Just like Mandy Moore, I think Christina will still be able to do tour just on the first album alone. The one she always bags. Maybe her and Mandy can do a joint to it together with special guest Jessica Simpson on some legs of the shows. But Mandy being there might still the spotlight from Christina and we know how Christina feels about being the center of attention all the time...

mandy moore golden globes 2017 GIF by Entertainment Tonight

I don't think it's her fault. They are charging wayyyy too much for these concerts. Xtina is 300 for ga, kylie is 350. They've even added everything to most of kylies dates too (tables and ga tickets) even though they were "sold out" a month ago. Did they magically add a bunch of a tables? 

I dont think she really ever found her fanbase. Her shifting image always felt less "chameleon" and more "Changing Store Window Display". I've been listening to Stripped lately and it's a wonderful album but even that is a little bit grueling to get through due to the length of it. I wish she chilled and released more midtempos and ballads over the years instead of a lot of decent but somewhat tired-on-arrival "bangers". Her personality has always been..arrogant. Remember when she threw the gum at her audience? I wouldn't pay $1000 to have gum thrown at me between a barrage of "Ha"'s either:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 2

its horrible sometimes how people just came here and talks without see the details some tickets came with minimum expend in concert, for example for being near the stage you have to expend the ticket + 400$ minimum sooo.... come on.

The show is not bad, but men paying a lot of money for an hour of show??? and a lot ot hits and songs off the show... soo 

I had no idea she has a new Vegas residency, when was this announced? Is that in the Venetian hotel? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Also, she looks amazing! When did her transformation happen? :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory: 

However, those ticket prices, oh my! Who on earth is willing to pay that amount of money to see Xtina live, like seriously? Not even Adele cost that much :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I'm so glad her fans are still able to see her performing tbh! It must be a beautiful feeling :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Im surprised she sold that much tbh.

new generation has no idea who she is. Old generation started to forget her already. So i dont think she has a fanbase that will go and see her. Probably people who wants to go to a show last minute while they r in vegas would buy tickets to her show.

Edited by 3Pney
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block