Britney’s new manager is reportedly Benjamin Mallin | Update: no changes have been made

Cqleb

47 minutes ago, Az4Angela said:

How on earth does Cade own a management firm :orangu_orangutan_ape:  Dude has done nothing in his entire life apart from leach off Britney :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Disagree. Cade was a CAA agent to lots of a-list celebs. He's not someone that only hanging out with Britney. Google him and you'll see him with lots of celebs at all kinds of events. He's already agent of lots of celebs way before he worked with Britney.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, BlackoutITZ said:

:blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

You clearly suffer from some delusions of grandeur and think that your opinion on what Britney should or shouldn't do holds any importance. You're literally just a random stranger on the internet who has seen a few pictures, and somehow you think that makes you entitled to tell Britney what she should be doing and what is best for her. It's wild how detached from reality some of you are.

I would call people like you so out of touch with the reality.

I am not telling Britney what to do because I am just a fan and anyway I think anyone who is not a Yes person Britney will not tolerate.

Only a blind and someone who is delusional can say that Britney is fine and really enjoys her life and does not seems like a sad, lonely, desperate person that keeps posting the same BS on her social media for over 4 years now.

And only some people that do not have best interests of Britney can stan Britney that was in the era of Blackout. Hope they stan as well how because of her own actions Britney lost custody of her boys to such a gold digger as Kevin that now lives with their babies and not Britney.

Had Britney behaved like an adult and a mother in 2007-2008 Kevin would only dream to have boys not to mention to become a millionaire from custody money.

But yeah let’s pretend that Britney is fine and all her actions and decisions were and are always smart and there is no need of people who have her best interest at heart who can say NO to her.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Tbh, I understand it. Her career was always in the hands of old school men, and while it kinda worked early on commercially, it limited her creatively and overworked her. Come 2013-ish, her management struggled to get with the times, and still handled her career like the 2000s.

Maybe Britney wants new individuals, to give them the opportunity but also see how they handle things differently.

It's also not a bad thing that she has a team of people she gets on with. 

This is a new day! She could hire professional people who are young & hungry! She still could be the boss but have the best around her that's going to do a great job with her brand 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

A high-profile celebrity like Britney will always need a manager, regardless if she is currently working on anything right now (she literally just released a memoir so she actually is active in her career currently). She still has business matters that need to be attended to, she has financial matters, legal matters, contractual matters, she has one of the biggest fragrance empires in the world, she will have a manager for her entire life.

And when did she ever have a manger who was her boyfriend? :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

The Office Thank You GIF

• Like 1
5 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

A high-profile celebrity like Britney will always need a manager, regardless if she is currently working on anything right now (she literally just released a memoir so she actually is active in her career currently). She still has business matters that need to be attended to, she has financial matters, legal matters, contractual matters, she has one of the biggest fragrance empires in the world, she will have a manager for her entire life.

And when did she ever have a manger who was her boyfriend? :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

She has Cade for this, she doesn’t need another person. Britney not working and a manager is hired to do much more than what u described.

Jason T. was her agent, not that big of difference than a manager lol.

Edited by Dark Willow
17 minutes ago, BritneyFan4Life27 said:

Just get Larry back. Larry can get into meetings with powerful people than Cade can. 

People need to see that Britney is taking her career seriously and I don’t see that happening with Cade. He should just continue to stay her bestie and let a REAL manager, manage Britney. Just sayin 🤷🏽‍♂️

Lol no. Larry Rudolph should be in prison along with Lou Taylor, Andrew Wallet and many other snakes.

Edited by Catalin
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

:blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

You clearly suffer from some delusions of grandeur and think that your opinion on what Britney should or shouldn't do holds any importance. You're literally just a random stranger on the internet who has seen a few pictures, and somehow you think that makes you entitled to tell Britney what she should be doing and what is best for her. It's wild how detached from reality some of you are.

Do actually think any of us here genuinely think Britney reads or thinks what we say will carry any weight? They are opinions hun. There’s no right or wrong opinion because they are merely based on lives lived, experiences, thoughts. Nothing factual is being said by anyone because NO one here knows her.

Chill out and stop taking opinions so personal. It isn’t serious.

Edited by Derrick
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, MadameFreedom said:

I would call people like you so out of touch with the reality.

I am not telling Britney what to do because I am just a fan and anyway I think anyone who is not a Yes person Britney will not tolerate.

Only a blind and someone who is delusional can say that Britney is fine and really enjoys her life and does not seems like a sad, lonely, desperate person that keeps posting the same BS on her social media for over 4 years now.

And only some people that do not have best interests of Britney can stan Britney that was in the era of Blackout. Hope they stan as well how because of her own actions Britney lost custody of her boys to such a gold digger as Kevin that now lives with their babies and not Britney.

Had Britney behaved like an adult and a mother in 2007-2008 Kevin would only dream to have boys not to mention to become a millionaire from custody money.

But yeah let’s pretend that Britney is fine and all her actions and decisions were and are always smart and there is no need of people who have her best interest at heart who can say NO to her.

Clearly you live under the impression that you know Britney and her life better than she does or the people who actually know her. Sounds like a you problem that stems from your parasocial relationship towards Britney you have developed. Best wishes.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Derrick said:

Do actually think any of us here genuinely think Britney reads or thinks what we say will carry any weight? They are opinions hun. There’s no right or wrong opinion because they are merely based on lives lived, experiences, thoughts. Nothing factual is being said by anyone because NO one here knows her.

Chill out and stop taking opinions so personal. It isn’t serious.

No of course not, I'm just pointing out that it's very weird for a stranger online to be pontificating on who Britney should or shouldn't have in her life (based on a picture mind you), it that bothers you then I guess that tells us what we need to know. :cooltshirt_thumbs_up_britney_pom_piece_of_me:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block