Britney’s new manager is reportedly Benjamin Mallin | Update: no changes have been made

Cqleb

4 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

lol this is Sam all over again.

exhale the first few months or so: “omg he is so hot, I don’t care if he has no experience as a manager”

Exhale a year from now: how can he do this to Britney, I can’t believe my superficial *** fell for this guy. 

LOL absolutely 

but have you seen his resume? :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

14 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

exhale the first few months or so: “omg he is so hot, I don’t care if he has no experience as a manager”

Exhale a year from now: how can he do this to Britney, I can’t believe my superficial *** fell for this guy. 

At least we don't have the psycho mod Slayer, a person obsessed with Scam titty dance and Flexing muscles, attacking every member that didn't kiss Scam flat a-s-s. 

Ben will have his fans, hopefully not someone as unhinged as slayer.

PS. I don't if the fans fell for certain guys or they pretend to believe just because Britney looks "so happy" "never looked so comfortable with a person before".

Ya know Mean Girls Nod GIF by filmeditor

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, britney_rocks said:

We need a horoscope check on Exhale, we might be sags every single one of us :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

I know I am and I never learn with men :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Derrick said:

It cracks me up that Britney is this huge mega star and she’s getting these noobs to be on her team. She could have the best team there ever was of professionals to clean up her image and make her appear to be what the public persona of “Britney” people and the general public would deem appropriate and beneficial to her brand. Instead she’s putting yes people in her corner trying to make them friends instead of employees. 

cade has honestly done better than team con. She had her first history making top 10 hit in a decade and the best selling celebrity memoir under his management. 

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Derrick said:

It cracks me up that Britney is this huge mega star and she’s getting these noobs to be on her team. She could have the best team there ever was of professionals to clean up her image and make her appear to be what the public persona of “Britney” people and the general public would deem appropriate and beneficial to her brand. Instead she’s putting yes people in her corner trying to make them friends instead of employees. 

But Britney doesnt want to clean up her image or be what the public wants her to be.. thats what you want

Edited by fays1
  • Love 2
  • Like 5
6 hours ago, Derrick said:

Simply because she doesn't give a flying **** about what the public wants her to be, what her image looks like, or what is deemed appropriate and beneficial for her brand.

She cares about people who don't push her and let her be who she is.

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block