‘Pink Friday 2’ by Nicki Minaj is the first album by a female rapper this decade to debut at #1 on the Billboard 200 (228k).

Style.

3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Rap *****es tell they team, "Make 'em like Barbie"
Had to come off IG so they can't stalk me
All they do is copy looks, steal music, too
Want to see what *****es do when they lose the blue-print
I mean the pinkprint, ho, let it sink in :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Sis, the way we survived the hate train era is incredible. They pitted every rap girl—Doja, Cardi, Megan—against Nicki to make her seem like a has-been, only for Nicki to win the marathon. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: They trashed her name for not having a #1 only for Nicki to be the last female rapper to DEBUT at #1 with no visuals! They are scrambling in their boots! As they should!:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Style. said:

Sis, the way we survived the hate train era is incredible. They pitted every rap girl—Doja, Cardi, Megan—against Nicki to make her seem like a has-been, only for Nicki to win the marathon. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: They trashed her name for not having a #1 only for Nicki to be the last female rapper to DEBUT at #1 with no visuals! They are scrambling in their boots! As they should!:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

She really got em like spacer.png

:hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1
Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

In 2018? An embarrassment for a debut :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Huh? How is that bad for a debut album? It sold 103,000 pure sales first week, and 255,000 SPS. At the time it also had the highest streaming week for a female album ever, and was the best-selling female album of 2018. It's also the longest charting album by a female rapper ever and is the only album ever released by a female to have every song certified platinum or higher.

3 minutes ago, Style. said:

Pink Friday 375k MAD YOU FLOPPED :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Oh the album released 13 years ago?

You said that Pink Friday 2 sold more first week than all those female rap albums combined, which is not true, it didn't even outsell just Invasion of Privacy's first week, let alone all of them combined.

And for the record, I'm not a Nicki hater, I'm glad her album is pulling good numbers, but there's no need to lie and just make things up :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Huh? How is that bad for a debut album? It sold 103,000 pure sales first week, and 255,000 SPS. At the time it also had the highest streaming week for a female album ever, and was the best-selling female album of 2018. It's also the longest charting album by a female rapper ever and is the only album ever released by a female to have every song certified platinum or higher.

Oh the album released 13 years ago?

You said that Pink Friday 2 sold more first week than all those female rap albums combined, which is not true, it didn't even outsell just Invasion of Privacy's first week, let alone all of them combined.

And for the record, I'm not a Nicki hater, I'm glad her album is pulling good numbers, but there's no need to lie and just make things up :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Comparing 1 debut album to a PERSONS 5th album in this climate is CRAZZZZY. Nicki’s 15 years in the game, yet Cardi barely outsold Nicki’s Queen with all that fake support?  if you take IOP out… Pink Friday 2 outsold all those albums combined. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:
Also, Pink Friday 2 charts more songs than Invasion Of stri**ers did on Hot 100. So yeah.. thank you for your streams and let’s talk about impact. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Edited by Style.
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Style. said:

Comparing 1 debut album to a PERSONS 5th album in this climate is CRAZZZZY. Nicki’s 15 years in the game, yet Cardi barely outsold Nicki’s Queen with all that fake support?  if you take IOP out… Pink Friday 2 outsold all those albums combined. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:
Also, Pink Friday 2 charts more songs than Invasion Of stri**ers did. So yeah.. thank you for your streams. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Girl, what? I didn't compare them, YOU compared them. Did you forget what you titled this thread? Have you had a long day or smth? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

"if you take IOP out" I have to laugh. How you gonna make a thread falsely claiming an album outsold another album just to say "if you take that album out" once you get called out on lies? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Pink Friday 2's numbers are good, you don't have to lie to make them look better.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Girl, what? I didn't compare them, YOU compared them. Did you forget what you titled this thread? Have you had a long day or smth? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

"if you take IOP out" I have to laugh. How you gonna make a thread falsely claiming an album outsold another album just to say "if you take that album out" once you get called out on lies? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Pink Friday 2's numbers are good, you don't have to lie to make them look better.

Pink Friday + Pink Friday 2 
= 603k

Invasion of Privacy + Scarlet + Planet Her + Hot Pink + Traumazine + 777 + COI + Trendsetter + 9 
= 565.5k 

[CLOSED] I that 🍵 :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block