Why is Beyonce so cold and pretending?

2 hours ago, i sometimes sing live said:

I'd have a big ego too if I were Beyoncé. She's stunning, multi-talented, and has achieved so much - good for her.

Talent does not mean that you are something more than others, you are still a human being and one day you will still go to the other side like everyone else. If I were her, I would be humble and realize that one day everything can change and I will be happy if people will like me just because I am human.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
19 minutes ago, Whitney Houston said:

Talent does not mean that you are something more than others, you are still a human being and one day you will still go to the other side like everyone else. If I were her, I would be humble and realize that one day everything can change and I will be happy if people will like me just because I am human.

She has worked her azz off for more than 2 decades – I think she deserves to be a bit narcissistic. Humbleness is a good trait, but I don't think it's a requirement as long as you don't put other people down, which Bey usually doesn't – she's always been very supportive of other women in music to my knowledge. Moreover, she's a very private person, so we don't know much of what she's actually like IRL. It could very well be an on-stage persona that's part of the show. She's one of the last few megastars left, so her acting regal only adds to the concert experience, IMO. Also, it's very important that black fans have someone as powerful as her to be inspired by and look up to. She means a lot to a lot of people, and I'm sure the power, regality, etc., that she embodies are part of said fantasy.

Edited by i sometimes sing live
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
17 minutes ago, Whitney Houston said:

Why don't you think she's humble? Genuine question. I don't really keep up with her

Just now, i sometimes sing live said:

She has worked her azz off for more than 2 decades – I think she deserves to be a bit narcissistic. Humbleness is a good trait, but I don't think it's a requirement as long as you don't put other people down, which Bey usually doesn't – she's always been very supportive of other women in music to my knowledge. Moreover, she's a very private person, and we don't know much of what she's actually like IRL. It could very well be an on-stage persona, and that's part of the show. She's one of the last few megastars left, so her acting regal only adds to the concert experience, IMO. Also, it's very important that black fans have someone as powerful as her to be inspired by and looked up to. She means a lot to a lot of people, and I'm sure her power, regality, etc. are part of said fantasy.

yeah. The deification is a bit much and off-putting but she's done so much good for the black and gay community esp and she clearly makes her fans happy. I think she should be proud ! 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
On 11/23/2023 at 12:49 PM, everybodygoesdown said:

I think she is just giving the world an image of a very strong and powerfull emperor-like black woman to worship and idolize. 

She knows that as a person she could never live up to the image she has succeeded in portraying, so it’s best not to present herself as a normal person any longer. 
Closest thing to a breach of her image was that elevator incident. And that was her sister, she didn’t even flinch or break character in public for a second. 

Yeah perhaps but she was much more likable when she used to appear as a normal person.

I used to actually like her alot back in the day but once she started adopting this God like persona and people fell for it,

I just stopped being a fan.

• Super Mods
On 11/24/2023 at 12:24 AM, Barmy86 said:

Beyonce was like Taylor very calculated. She always jumped the band sesión and till this day does to take one credit . Shamir/ Gaga twice/ Ed/ Meghan She lost me with her beyonce album and up until them I was a Stan. I want r&b beyonce

Exactly.

You don't get to the top of the industry without being calculating. 

• Love 2
On 11/23/2023 at 1:37 PM, Whitney Houston said:

Do you think her career is behind it - worshiping the devil? Because Madonna and others are also devi(l)ant to it.

There’s no such thing or entity as the devil though. People are just inherently evil and deviant, there’s no ethereal figure in any dimension that is inherently evil wanting to cause harm other than humans. 

On 11/23/2023 at 3:06 PM, Kevney said:

we don't know her. she is a very private person and there's nothing wrong with that.

On 11/23/2023 at 4:47 PM, misstaterth0t said:

I think she's just a person...who keeps her life private and we don't know her. I don't think it's fair to pass judgement on someone we don't know.

the only common sense posts in this idiotic thread. 

people just have a field day projecting any and everything onto this woman, all because her days of public speaking/calling the paps are few and far between in recent years. Like, after a decade of being called overexposed in the 00s, how dare she keep herself to herself and family/friends whenever possible. No, she must be a very public figure 24/7 like a social media influencer or reality tv star for us to even see/respect/relate to her as a human being. I think society is in such a la la land now that people can't even tell the difference between an obvious stage persona and real life anymore. It's actually alarming. If she were a flop has been, no one would even notice or care that she isn't a highly public person. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block