Britney's songs that have grown on you

Fita

I always experienced love at first sight effect with Britney’s music. If I didn’t liked one of her songs, I never liked it after. If i liked it, I came to listen to it even after years.
but there was songs that I liked at first sight, then I was like “ nah” . Mind your business, pretty girls, some blackout tracks are like that. I almost listened once her catalogue after blackout except the singles. 
and her saying that after blackout she was almost absent from the albums creatively, made me realised I never get that Britney vibe on those albums. 
most may not like my opinions but I’m kinda harsh on her music evolution. 
her albums after blackout are simply just not good, or following the current trends for my music taste. They’re not timeless. 

Edited by rebellion_is_the_way
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, peacht said:

Listening to toxic in dobly IS a religious spiritual experience HONEYYY 

YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE 5.1 ITZ ALBUM AND LISTEN TO IT WITH HEADPHONES 

Haha I believe you. I wasn't doubting on that though. But to listen to it in dobly experience do I have to use the apple music? How does it work?

13 hours ago, princessmimi said:

For me its mainly because of how hyped it has been from the beginning and how its deemed as her greatest song

when in MY opinion, she has songs that are greater.

NOT saying this song is bad because its not, I just preferred her other songs growing up.

However finally this year,

I started loving it.

I even sang it 2x for karaoke this summer.

I love it now and its one of my favorite Britney songs.

I even listened to it today on my way home in my car :) 

Totally understand this annoying feeling or resistance against songs people freak out and mainstream loves absolutely. It's called ranço here in Brazil, lol, it's like that reaction you have when someone you don't like comes at your face. I had the same feeling with daft punk/Pharrell Get Lucky, Miley's flowers. And sometimes I really like the song but it's like i let other peoples reactions get in front of the song I'm listening. Get it? 

But once we let it fade away. We just face the song as it is. Then we like it... Or not. Or maybe it grows on you like toxic happened to you.

Edited by Fita
15 minutes ago, Fita said:

Haha I believe you. I wasn't doubting on that though. But to listen to it in dobly experience do I have to use the apple music? How does it work?

The apple versions are ok but its just spacial audio, you can download the 5.1 itz version on a Russian Britney website that has the original audio from the dual disc (its not on yt since the audio quality is degraded when uploaded)

Itz was recorded using 5.1 so its not a remastering of dobly like Apple Music has

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, peacht said:

The apple versions are ok but its just spacial audio, you can download the 5.1 itz version on a Russian Britney website that has the original audio from the dual disc (its not on yt since the audio quality is degraded when uploaded)

Itz was recorded using 5.1 so its not a remastering of dobly like Apple Music has

Wait which Russian Britney website is this?

10 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

I always experienced love at first sight effect with Britney’s music. If I didn’t liked one of her songs, I never liked it after. If i liked it, I came to listen to it even after years.
but there was songs that I liked at first sight, then I was like “ nah” . Mind your business, pretty girls, some blackout tracks are like that. I almost listened once her catalogue after blackout except the singles. 
and her saying that after blackout she was almost absent from the albums creatively, made me realised I never get that Britney vibe on those albums. 
most may not like my opinions but I’m kinda harsh on her music evolution. 
her albums after blackout are simply just not good, or following the current trends for my music taste. They’re not timeless. 

I think femme fatale in the and is a good pop album… and I think timeless is a thing you do once… baby one more time is her timeless. The rest is pure magic 

2 hours ago, Fita said:

Wait which Russian Britney website is this?

Britney Spears media. ru 

I found them there in 2018 when it leaked , they should still be there

but I think that britney online might have it too

@CJMCH Manifiestate JAJAJA

Tienes subido en la web el audio del dual disc de in the zone? Lo descargé en una web rusa hace mil años pero no se si sigue ahi (también estaban los stems en 5.1) 

Te pregunto porque tienes de todo la verdad , seguro que tienes escondida una copia del adn de Britney en algún disco duro escondido pero no nos lo quieres enseñar xD

• Love 1
1 hour ago, peacht said:

Britney Spears media. ru 

Tienes subido en la web el audio del dual disc de in the zone? Lo descargé en una web rusa hace mil años pero no se si sigue ahi (también estaban los stems en 5.1) 

Te pregunto porque tienes de todo la verdad , seguro que tienes escondida una copia del adn de Britney en algún disco duro escondido pero no nos lo quieres enseñar xD

No tengo todo hahaha ese audio no podemos subirlo por copyright, pero sí tenemos versiones stripped que se hicieron usando esos audios y estan en el sitio.

3 hours ago, peacht said:

i have the dvd audio and the dual disc - best decission oml

• Super Mods
8 hours ago, Fita said:

Totally understand this annoying feeling or resistance against songs people freak out and mainstream loves absolutely. It's called ranço here in Brazil, lol, it's like that reaction you have when someone you don't like comes at your face. I had the same feeling with daft punk/Pharrell Get Lucky, Miley's flowers. And sometimes I really like the song but it's like i let other peoples reactions get in front of the song I'm listening. Get it? 

But once we let it fade away. We just face the song as it is. Then we like it... Or not. Or maybe it grows on you like toxic happened to you.

Yeah.

For some reason,

I tend to dislike a lot of songs and singers that get too hyped up or are overrated.

It just annoys me.

I just can’t believe it took 20 years to finally like it but hey better late than never lol :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

• Haha 1
On 11/19/2023 at 4:58 PM, peacht said:

Britney Spears media. ru 

Trying to download it right now. It's all kinda heavy. But at least one track i'm gonna listen to in that dolby atmos. I'm downloading the first link of that Britney Spears . ru post with blackout dolby atmos. :) 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block