Britney's songs that have grown on you

Fita

For instance: I was never really into listening to Me Against the Music. Now that it's turning 20 years I'm giving it another or lots of shots and I am kinda enjoying it! Specially dancing and singing it in the shower. For me that song was more about dancing that 🔥fire choreo watching the ITZ DVD.

My other ones that didn't catch me at first: 

• Boys (both versions, now I'm getting into it)
  • Slave (it was more about the mv and choreo too, growing on me too, i'm getting to know the lyrics better)
  • Perfect Lover (still to this day I don't feel anything about it)

What's yours?

Edited by Fita
11 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Please don’t kill me but Toxic :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

I saw someone saying the same in the other topic. And another one said it was a spiritual experience, lol. 

I guess I never listened to the song itself before the video. Not sure, really. The video is very tied to it.

Honestly the entire Britney album.

When I was just getting into her, Britney and Britney Jean were the only albums that didn't hit for me - It felt like a weird mix of Oops and In The Zone to me and I couldn't get into it. BUT I do like the album now I think most of the songs are solid, but it's still no where near a perfect album to me.

I really didn't like I Love Rock N Roll but I love it now... it's a classic why lie!!! 

Spoiler

Overprotected is still her worst single but it has grown on me :eyes_britney_laugh:

Edited by IsLindsayLohanLikeOk
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, Fita said:

I saw someone saying the same in the other topic. And another one said it was a spiritual experience, lol. 

I guess I never listened to the song itself before the video. Not sure, really. The video is very tied to it.

For me its mainly because of how hyped it has been from the beginning and how its deemed as her greatest song

when in MY opinion, she has songs that are greater.

NOT saying this song is bad because its not, I just preferred her other songs growing up.

However finally this year,

I started loving it.

I even sang it 2x for karaoke this summer.

I love it now and its one of my favorite Britney songs.

I even listened to it today on my way home in my car :) 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Fita said:

Listening to toxic in dobly IS a religious spiritual experience HONEYYY 

YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE 5.1 ITZ ALBUM AND LISTEN TO IT WITH HEADPHONES 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block