"New" songs added to the YouTube channel

Posted (edited)

I noticed they added videos on YouTube with the audio of Oops, Womanizer and Toxic - with generic pictures. I guess it's just to get attention to the songs in the platforms and to get it ready for the summer:

They've been doing that 2 years ago, for what I see.

Edited by Fita
Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

The admin assistant finally feeling guilty for getting paid to do nothing. :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:
Good effort :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:
Our Queen providing employment with those with disabilites. ❤️

But this isnt coming from her or her team. These releases are something like "Now That's What I Call Music!" hits/song selection albums for streaming on Spotify, and youtube generates them as the video. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

20240525-035306.jpg

20240525-035420.jpg

Edited by Wendy Williams
  • Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

But this isnt coming from her or her team. These releases are something like "Now...!" hits/song selection albums for streaming on Spotify, and youtube generates them as the video. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

20240525-035306.jpg

20240525-035420.jpg

Hot girl summer 2024 :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 2
19 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

But this isnt coming from her or her team. These releases are something like "Now...!" hits/song selection albums for streaming on Spotify, and youtube generates them as the video. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

20240525-035306.jpg

20240525-035420.jpg

Hey! The assistant likely identifies as neurodivergent and likely won't like you talking smack about them 😁

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Hm that's weird.

I wonder why they did that. :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

these are autogenerated playlists that get uploaded to YT all the time. I don't know how they work, like who publishes them or who profits out of them, but yeah, it happens to all the artists.

In the end, all the accumulated streams across all these audio clips keep counting towards each song

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

I mean, the more, the better but I'd focus on the songs that have potential to do what Criminal did on tik tok

Get Back, Liar, Selfish.... They should pay some $ to playlist non-singles that people love.

Yeah I agree.

Imagine if songs from albums like Glory became viral on Tik Tok and actually charted.

Glory would finally get the recognition it deserves and in result, bring in more listeners and streams.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block