Justin Timberlake Cancels Club Appearances; Still in shock over Britney Memoir Backlash

12 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I know we’re supposed to be all grown and wholesome and forgiving, 

But **** that guy. I mean really, I am enjoying this. And who cares if he cancels some appearances or feels bad for a few weeks. He has his family, has his money, his career wasn’t really going anywhere anymore. Tough look. 

All Britney did was tell her side of the story ONCE, after 20 years of being silent and letting him go out there, ABSOLUTELY TRASH her, make his career, make his money, settle and have a family and not ruining things for him. 

This! Fu c k that lil  timberpuss of a man...

britney-spears-tiny-****.gif

Also the fact he is hiding makes it even worse...

• Love 5
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I know we’re supposed to be all grown and wholesome and forgiving, 

But **** that guy. I mean really, I am enjoying this. And who cares if he cancels some appearances or feels bad for a few weeks. He has his family, has his money, his career wasn’t really going anywhere anymore. Tough look. 

All Britney did was tell her side of the story ONCE, after 20 years of being silent and letting him go out there, ABSOLUTELY TRASH her, make his career, make his money, settle and have a family and not ruining things for him. 

I loove  justney and I'm actually a fan of JTs music. And I would agree with this statement. 

He will be okay at the end of it. If he got a few scraps and bruises from her speaking her truth once than I think it's a small price to pay.

Spoiler

With that said I would melt if they reunited in any capacity even just as friends who found closure :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Is there really a major backlash? Out of exhale, that is… Serious question.

I can only speak for my own circles but there has definitely been a shift in opinions about him. He’s generally seen in a less favourable light now. But that’s from an accumulation of events from over the past few years, not just specific to Britney’s book.

• Love 3
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block