Lynne Spears calls out Daily Mail about selling Britney’s things

Cqleb

16 minutes ago, Nina Dobrev said:

that was during the most horrible phase of her life (sans 2007) and she signed that for her mom?  :nopingout_meme:
I wish Britney had all her articles of clothing from her life as a performer.  I wish EVERYTHING was in her hands.   She doesn't deserve her own history to be littered everywhere.  Though, I don't know if Britney cares at this point about her older wears, still though, for sentimental value...  Them being in the hands of her abusers and littered across the world just seems like a sting.  Does that make sense, idk if I made sense 

You make sense 💯  I feel the same way, she deserves to own her performance outfits but unfortunately they're everywhere but in her possession  :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, canwesynchronize said:

S8Akv.gif me to @Jordan Miller because the emotes are so outdated, we need some new ones desperately 

The old mods and I made so many of the popular meme and I remade the almost all Britney ones that are used here, I would make more new ones in a heartbeat if I could.  I would use photoshop, its why they look so damn good :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:
I could make them for Mimi and she can put them up if she wants, I can remake the shoddy looking ones that look grainy too!  :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

Edited by Nina Dobrev
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Nina Dobrev said:

The old mods and I made so many of the popular meme and I remade the almost all Britney ones that are used here, I would make more new ones in a heartbeat if I could.  I would use photoshop, its why they look so damn good :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:
I could make them for Mimi and she can put them up if she wants, I can remake the shoddy looking ones that look grainy too!  :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

Yaas Photoshop queen! That would be awesome! @princessmimi please collab with Nina on the emotes :bouncey:

Spoiler

:emma::queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye::rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip::pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking: :rupaulslap_hit_mad:  SAY HI 

• Love 1
  • Leader
42 minutes ago, Nina Dobrev said:

That'd be fun to have some new emotes! We just gotta make sure they are low in file size. I try to stick to 150kb max :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 5

There is no doubt that Britney has signed things for Lynne so she could either sell them or give them away for free. 

I find it interesting that this is the only thing that Lynne has address about the things that are written in the book. Britney’s a damn fool if she reconcile with her mother again. If this doesn’t show who she is then I don’t know what will. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

• Like 3

Why this forum needs to put Brtiney against her own mother? It's their personal life, it's nobody business. Someone lied to Britney about the dolls and clothes and she was feeling awful about that. If the misinformation was making her feel so sad, now knowing the truth it could make things better. The media told the lie, but her mother probably is not reaching to Britney and she had to post about it. The media is scum. Forgiveness is very hard, but she will have to do it if she wants to release from her pain.

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
On 11/10/2023 at 12:23 PM, Nina Dobrev said:

omg yes

Spoiler

fxiNQSP.gifwPNo6zN.gif1.gif7LZ370n.gifVxEBVaw.gifQ3BQFIo.gifEVL9ank.gifDVmJk13.gifJoVn12I.gifmOhwHcp.gifcpMMbGA.gifezgif-3-e5e2c9bba6.giffwTO1bH.gifgretchenface4.gifgYEckk3.gifjFqvuSe.gifAvTkSgW.gifVveIYM8.gifPXl7ekU.gifEVlta9X.gifeJRwN5S.gifU8EFtVg.gifkXfJOa0.gifdS9CHcK.gifE5jnZMq.gifRH1mHyk.gifA3s5wFj.gifrQmJ7if.gif

Edited by Jup1ter
  • Love 1
43 minutes ago, PablitoXS said:

Why this forum needs to put Brtiney against her own mother? It's their personal life, it's nobody business. Someone lied to Britney about the dolls and clothes and she was feeling awful about that. If the misinformation was making her feel so sad, now knowing the truth it could make things better. The media told the lie, but her mother probably is not reaching to Britney and she had to post about it. The media is scum. Forgiveness is very hard, but she will have to do it if she wants to release from her pain.

Finally someone on here who doesn’t want war, conflict and drama…finally someone with common sense who actually understands how the media’s fabricated lies work. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, BadBunny said:

If Britney really wanted to, she could go back home and pick her things up. Not sure why she hasn’t. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

I'd get my security guard and go pick them up like "I'm here for Britney's ****, I ain't playin no games" I just don't think she has any connection with her prior self really, probably why she hasn't at all if I'm honest.   I guess I'm different in the sense that I enjoy memorabilia and truly regret not having some of the old things that connected with my growing up.  :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block