Lynne Spears calls out Daily Mail about selling Britney’s things

Cqleb

31 minutes ago, Nina Dobrev said:

Awesome!  Should I DM you with them?  Or Mimi?  Just let me know! :)

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

That'd be fun to have some new emotes! We just gotta make sure they are low in file size. I try to stick to 150kb max :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I made thread about asking new emotes million years ago here and no replies and interest

:wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

I'm disappointed honestly. @princessmimi please give me a tissue :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Haha 2
40 minutes ago, Nina Dobrev said:

I'd get my security guard and go pick them up like "I'm here for Britney's ****, I ain't playin no games" I just don't think she has any connection with her prior self really, probably why she hasn't at all if I'm honest.   I guess I'm different in the sense that I enjoy memorabilia and truly regret not having some of the old things that connected with my growing up.  :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Us on our way to Lynnette Ann Bridges Covington’s house

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 3
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Whitney Houston said:

I made thread about asking new emotes million years ago here and no replies and interest

:wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

I'm disappointed honestly. @princessmimi please give me a tissue :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Lol well I'm sorry but that was in January and I didn't become Mod til June.

I will talk to Jordan and I can probably talk to @Nina Dobrev privately on making them because honestly I don't know how to considering I never made any before.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block