Lynne Spears calls out Daily Mail about selling Britney’s things

Cqleb

that was during the most horrible phase of her life (sans 2007) and she signed that for her mom?  :nopingout_meme:
I wish Britney had all her articles of clothing from her life as a performer.  I wish EVERYTHING was in her hands.   She doesn't deserve her own history to be littered everywhere.  Though, I don't know if Britney cares at this point about her older wears, still though, for sentimental value...  Them being in the hands of her abusers and littered across the world just seems like a sting.  Does that make sense, idk if I made sense 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Nina Dobrev said:

that was during the most horrible phase of her life (sans 2007) and she signed that for her mom?  :nopingout_meme:
I wish Britney had all her articles of clothing from her life as a performer.  I wish EVERYTHING was in her hands.   She doesn't deserve her own history to be littered everywhere.  Though, I don't know if Britney cares at this point about her older wears, still though, for sentimental value...  Them being in the hands of her abusers and littered across the world just seems like a sting.  Does that make sense, idk if I made sense 

If Britney really wanted to, she could go back home and pick her things up. Not sure why she hasn’t. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block