Sam Asghari claps back at Scumbag Timbaland + Psychopath Timbaland wanted apology from Britney for not working with him in 2007

46 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I’m so confused by him, he’s the one that initiates a divorce but still defends her every chance he can, I don’t get it, lol

He's afraid to be casted as a villain. Why did he go to TMZ even before the split was officially anounced? Asked the court for money? The Interview Magazine shoot with bits like "Person who's name starts with a B hurt me the most", while posing for pics wearing T-shirts with Britney's lyrics? C'mon man.  He knows the public is feeling sympathetic towards Britney and he's trying to ride that train. Wouldn't be surprised if he'd approached her to get back together now that he sees that he won't be as succesful alone as he hoped. Maybe he had hope Selena would take him in, after Britney, and she refused. Anyways, don't like the guy. 

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

Lol...

Is not that Britney couldn't do anything, she gave up for her children!!!

It was a sacrifice from a loving mother! Sacrifice her freedom so team con don't take her boys away!!!

Sam in other hand had nothing to lose, except money!

So you're telling me, all the pro Sam, that if you were in Britney's situation, you would find ok that your boyfriend doesn't do anything to get you out from an awful facility while you are lock there? Completely lost, not knowing when you are gonna out, IF YOU ARE GONNA OUT ON DAY OR SEE THE LIGHTS EVER AGAIN, what they are gonna do to you, you would find it ok that your boyfriend didn't do a single move?

She's Britney Spears!!! He just had to go on tv and say, please save my wife, I don't know what they are doing to her in this place, she's alone, affraid, they send her in this place because she didn't want to do a choreo etc...

SAM DIDN'T DO ANYTHING BUT THE GUY WHO DID THE PHONE CALL, A TOTAL STRANGER COULD DO IT AND HE SAVED BRITNEY'S LIFE???!!!

Also Britney said, one of the nurse was the first to show her a picture of the FREEBRITNEY movement, didn't you read the book? A NURSE, A STRANGER did more than her ex husband and you think it's normal??? I  said it already, if my wife was lock somewhere like this I would go crazy and screaming for help in the streets until my last breath!

What Sam DID, WAS, 100% wrong!!! But it's the past, if one day Britney wants to be back with him, it's her choice! But it's just a fact, he failed, IN THE PAST... Now it's another story, maybe he changed, IDK...

Britney changed alot after this 2019 episode, that's why I personnaly would never forgive all the people who were involved in this s *hit!

I mean a nurse gave Britney hope! A stranger couldn't let this happen longer so he had to do that phone call, a stranger... Not a cousin, a brother or a boyfriend... A stranger!!! He risks his job, probably life too... For Britney!!! That's what people with pure soul do!!! Thank you to these angels!!!

........Britney????

Ian Mckellen Hello GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

Edited by britneyluv
  • Haha 1

so is this old or new? can OP be fixed since it's not very clear. 

and you guys are very gullible if you think a post on ig when everyone is attacking timbaland, means something. He called TMZ, he never debunked the rumors about threatening to release information about her, he never debunked saying she had an obssesion with knives. Had he been an actual decent guy he would've used his instagram since he likes to use it so much, and said all those things were lies and that they ending their marriage doesn't mean he'd take adventage of her. He also let the rumor of her cheating with the house worker be known. Reminds you of someone? Thank go we live in a different era than when the break up with justin happened... 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Az4Angela said:

They're getting back together 100%, they probably already are and just haven't made it public :typing_keyboard_computer:

Even though the comment is old (from 2020) sometimes I also think this and wonder if they are together again and haven't made it public yet (or if they are at least thinking about giving their marriage another chance) it seems a little strange to me that there hasn't been any progress in court (even though almost 3 months have passed since then) and that Britney seems to be wearing her engagement ring in the latest videos that she posted on ig and that she herself says are from a couple of days ago Are You Sure Britney Spears GIF by MOODMAN 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block