Sam Asghari claps back at Scumbag Timbaland + Psychopath Timbaland wanted apology from Britney for not working with him in 2007

1 hour ago, stronger1992 said:

Say what you want, but Sam always had her back and supported her. No other man has. 

Like that time he was standing by and doing nothing while she was forced into a mental institution against her will? Or that time he smacked a phone out of her hand for going live on Instagram? Or all those times he goes running his mouth to TMZ? If that’s ‘having your back’ then no thanks, I’d choose my own destiny.

Aaaaanyway, of course Scam is calling Timbaland out for buying followers. Takes one to know one.

:clownery_makeup_meme:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, FreeBritneyForever said:

Like that time he was standing by and doing nothing while she was forced into a mental institution against her will? Or that time he smacked a phone out of her hand for going live on Instagram? Or all those times he goes running his mouth to TMZ? If that’s ‘having your back’ then no thanks, I’d choose my own destiny.

Aaaaanyway, of course Scam is calling Timbaland out for buying followers. Takes one to know one.

:clownery_makeup_meme:

You think Sam had any say in Britney’s medical decisions?! Britney didn’t even have say. He couldn’t do anything just like Britney couldn’t for 15 years. He did all he could. The only person who could free her is herself and the public attention. Grow up

• Love 3
  • Like 5
3 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

You think Sam had any say in Britney’s medical decisions?! Britney didn’t even have say. He couldn’t do anything just like Britney couldn’t for 15 years. He did all he could. The only person who could free her is herself and the public attention. Grow up

Oop. End it.

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

Lol...

Is not that Britney couldn't do anything, she gave up for her children!!!

It was a sacrifice from a loving mother! Sacrifice her freedom so team con don't take her boys away!!!

Sam in other hand had nothing to lose, except money!

So you're telling me, all the pro Sam, that if you were in Britney's situation, you would find ok that your boyfriend doesn't do anything to get you out from an awful facility while you are lock there? Completely lost, not knowing when you are gonna out, IF YOU ARE GONNA OUT ON DAY OR SEE THE LIGHTS EVER AGAIN, what they are gonna do to you, you would find it ok that your boyfriend didn't do a single move?

She's Britney Spears!!! He just had to go on tv and say, please save my wife, I don't know what they are doing to her in this place, she's alone, affraid, they send her in this place because she didn't want to do a choreo etc...

SAM DIDN'T DO ANYTHING BUT THE GUY WHO DID THE PHONE CALL, A TOTAL STRANGER COULD DO IT AND HE SAVED BRITNEY'S LIFE???!!!

Also Britney said, one of the nurse was the first to show her a picture of the FREEBRITNEY movement, didn't you read the book? A NURSE, A STRANGER did more than her ex husband and you think it's normal??? I  said it already, if my wife was lock somewhere like this I would go crazy and screaming for help in the streets until my last breath!

What Sam DID, WAS, 100% wrong!!! But it's the past, if one day Britney wants to be back with him, it's her choice! But it's just a fact, he failed, IN THE PAST... Now it's another story, maybe he changed, IDK...

Britney changed alot after this 2019 episode, that's why I personnaly would never forgive all the people who were involved in this s *hit!

I mean a nurse gave Britney hope! A stranger couldn't let this happen longer so he had to do that phone call, a stranger... Not a cousin, a brother or a boyfriend... A stranger!!! He risks his job, probably life too... For Britney!!! That's what people with pure soul do!!! Thank you to these angels!!!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block