LingerieGate- JT's wife is currently put on blast for shading Britney's ''cheap'' lingerie

3 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Didn't you literally see the tweet in the thread?

And that's YOUR opinion, not everyone's.

I don’t think it’s necessarily about Britney at all. If that’s the only potentially negative thing she’s ever said, maybe we shouldn’t be quick to throw insults at her… in my opinion, of course. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Plus I kinda get embarrassed on Britney’s behalf when fans personally attack random people like her ex boyfriend’s wife or her kids. It’s just weird.

Just now, whenthedogscaneout said:

I don’t think it’s necessarily about Britney at all. If that’s the only potentially negative thing she’s ever said, maybe we shouldn’t be quick to throw insults at her… in my opinion, of course. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Plus I kinda get embarrassed on Britney’s behalf when fans personally attack random people like her ex boyfriend’s wife or her kids. It’s just weird.

Posted on the same day the article with the promo came out. Come on now, hun....

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Well how many times have people personally attacked Britney?

Why is it bad to do that to people who obviously shade Britney first?

I have no problem with what I said cause it was a smart azz comment but also my opinion as well.

I have the right to joke around, just cause I'm a mod doesn't mean I cant goof off.

1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

Well how many times have people personally attacked Britney?

Why is it bad to do that to people who obviously shade Britney first?

I have no problem with what I said cause it was a smart azz comment but also my opinion as well.

I have the right to joke around, just cause I'm a mod doesn't mean I cant goof off.

Why did you get the impression I was attacking you, though? I was talking about fans personally attacking Jessica on social media 9 years after that tweet, isn’t that a bit odd?

I also think she’s pretty gorgeous, so I was surprised to see insults about her looks, that’s why I quoted you.

• Super Mods
8 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Why did you get the impression I was attacking you, though? I was talking about fans personally attacking Jessica on social media 9 years after that tweet, isn’t that a bit odd?

I also think she’s pretty gorgeous, so I was surprised to see insults about her looks, that’s why I quoted you.

Chill, the horse comment was a joke.

I have the right to be a sarcastic smart azz sometimes.

Just cause I don't think shes attractive doesn't mean others can't find her attractive.

If that's what you like, then ok then.

No big deal.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Then keep your inbox opened because you'll get offers for sure.

Praying for you they don't come from Abdul though. That lunatic wanted to show me his few months ago so much I was begging in agony- no,plss. Escaped the dms just in time not to see its baby pecker:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Wait people on here dm users to send them **** pics in exchange for cash?? 💀 

I was honestly foolish enough to believe that this was a true passion project for her. Something off-stage and a bit different  that made her happy (or as happy as someone in an abusive conservatorship can be I suppose.) But since it wasn’t mentioned in the book, I’d bet yall are right and it was yet another cash grab she was roped into.

I don’t ever remember hearing about it after the launch. She did look great though in the promotional stuff …but being a gay™️ I don’t know much about lingerie so I was always curious to know what ladies who tried it thought of it.

As much as I’d love some new music, I also hope she finds other creative outlets like this in the future. If the book has taught us anything it’s that her name very much still has money making power  behind it. And (sigh) look at Rihanna’s makeup line and doesn’t Jessica Simpson make a ton of money selling shoes or something? Without Team Con bleeding her dry, she could make real bank even without performing/recording. She deserves a net worth that reflects how hard she’s worked for so long. And developing a brand that goes beyond merch (️ Hi Cade! Read this part) could  do that for her. 

8 minutes ago, humstarr said:

She is definitely pressed over Britney.

Funny that if it wasnt for Britney her husband wouldnt have that career and money for her to spend

After the robyn thicke concert it is clear she is threatened. But why tho? Britney doesnt want that pos... She can have him...

Reminds me of Selena being shady and bitter towards Hailey for years just because Hailey married Bieber.

Britney moved on with her life and this :clown_meme__makeup_green: lives in the past, bitter and pressed.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block