LingerieGate- JT's wife is currently put on blast for shading Britney's ''cheap'' lingerie

14 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

I'm screaming at that OnlyFans gay in the comments dragging Jessica :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Britney stans are such *****, I swear to God. I keep seeing s** workers who stan or have stanned her at some point of their lives :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew: It's actually an interesting thing to discuss because it mostly comes from the fact that Britney has become so ***ual in her career that it attracts people with similar ways of being :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

6 minutes ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

i mean us millennials were exposed to so much over-***ualisation growing up in the 00s that i'm surprised we aren't all s** workers 

Behave hunties! One of the staff in here has OF. If they see you, you'll either have to subscribe and tip weekly or get banned :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

15 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

I'm screaming at that OnlyFans gay in the comments dragging Jessica :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Britney stans are such *****, I swear to God. I keep seeing s** workers who stan or have stanned her at some point of their lives :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew: It's actually an interesting thing to discuss because it mostly comes from the fact that Britney has become so ***ual in her career that it attracts people with similar ways of being :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

spacer.png

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

oh honey i can be a good tipper if i like what i see... and i like big things if u know what i mean... 

spacer.png

Then keep your inbox opened because you'll get offers for sure.

Praying for you they don't come from Abdul though. That lunatic wanted to show me his few months ago so much I was begging in agony- no,plss. Escaped the dms just in time not to see its baby pecker:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

1 minute ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Who, Emil? Why?

No, the person that has OF now

azealia-banks-selfie.gif

2 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

What's wrong with you *********?

Language, young lady :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

2 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

If someone is packed, why give your hotdog and your eggs for free? They should be $$$. God's fruits are for sharing but you no pay- you no eat.

This behavior, in my view, lacks self-respect and may potentially have adverse consequences on one's chances of pursuing a reputable career, especially as they grow older. Additionally, it can hinder the establishment of meaningful and lasting relationships. It's desperate, unattractive, nasty, and dangerous. Also, individuals in this environment often exhibit inappropriate behavior in public settings. While people have the right to make their own choices, I can't believe there's so many people that are so pro-s** work. It's nothing cute. This is my personal opinion, and I believe in the freedom to express it, just as those who hold differing views are entitled to do :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

3 hours ago, Doja Kitten said:

Lmao I still remember in Bojack Horseman they name her fragrance ‘the B List’ couldn’t be more fitting :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

I feel like she’s more C list. 

The thing most people know her from is the TV show 7th Heaven and that went off the air a long time ago. And she wasn’t even the lead on that, just one of the million kids they had.

And she was an immature brat on that show too. It gave her a break into the biz and she repaid them by breaking her contract and doing explicit photos, which she had agreed not to do while working as a member of that show.

She’s a class act just like her husband.

Edited by KatieKat
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

If mediocre underwear were a person, it would be Jessica Biel. I can only name one movie and one tv show she was in, and that was 20 years ago. She was never more than mediocre and now she's a barnacle leech that Justin keeps at home and even HE doesn't want her anymore (he cheats). She must feel terrible about herself to lash out at Britney who is sweet and has already been bullied by half the world. She's a pathetic insecure waste of an actress with no future.

If mediocreunderwear

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Speaking of which, what ever happened to this collection? It’s no longer available and I know it hasn’t been for years. Bad sales? One of those projects she was forced to do? I remember when she’d talk about the pieces she really couldn’t describe them lol. She did mad promo for this though. 

But yes….major shade from Jessica. It’s obvious. 

Edited by stronger1992

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block