LingerieGate- JT's wife is currently put on blast for shading Britney's ''cheap'' lingerie

Back in 2014, after this promo picture for Britney's lingerie line was out

rs_560x373-140726095507-1024.Britney-Spe

Article (REMEMBER THE DATE 28th July 2014!)

WWW.EONLINE.COM

Exclusive! Singer talks about feeling "confident, **** and empowered" in the bedroom

This madame couldn't have her mouth shut:

(NOTICE THE DATE- SAME DAY)

tumblr_n9fnntnJgv1sw3bgxo1_500.jpg

(Archived in time machine because I'm a bigger madame than she and her hubby are)

tumblr_n9g8ziS4qW1r9nlfxo1_500.gif

ANYWAYS

The tweet got noticed last few days and the madame is being grilled :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Jessica Biel's cryptic comment resurfaces as Britney Spears fans target her

''An old social media post by Jessica Biel has come under scrutiny as as fans target her and her husband Justin Timberlake following the release of Britney Spear's memoir.

As the pop princesses' highly anticipated memoir "The Woman in Me" hit bookshelves this week, Justin has been under fire following several bombshell revelations about his three-year-long relationship with Britney. As Justin is being scrutinised for his treatment of the beloved pop singer, an old cryptic Tweet from his wife Jessica that fans believe references Britney is recirculating online as well.

In the controversial Tweet sent out in 2014, Jessica wrote: "Life's too short to wear mediocre underwear." It was posted shortly after the launch of the Princesses of Pop's signature lingerie and sleepwear line "The Intimate Britney Spears."

98b74e94-d139-11ed-a153-0210609a3fe2.JPG

''Britney's dedicated fanbase was quick to pick up on Jessica's message and immediately took to the Toxic singer's aid.

One user responded: "You know what is hilarious? You're only known because of Justin and Britney has a legacy...who r u, sweetie? Sorry, nothing."

Another targeted Biel for marrying Timberlake, while a third wrote: "I hope you’ve learned your lesson to never make mentions or make insinuations of Britney again! I know being married to that guy, it rubs off, he can’t let go of her name from his mouth."

nrm_1423225870-britney-twitter.jpg

The renewed interest in Jessica and Britney's feud comes as the Gimme More singer recently shared shocking secrets about her relationship with Justin 20 years later. In her memoir, Britney opened up about the abor**on she had while dating the *NSYNC member because "he didn't want to be a father." She also accused the ***yBack singer of cheating on her several times including with one "very popular" unnamed woman. Britney however didn't reveal the name of said woman as she is now “married with children" and she has no desire to embarrass her or her family.''

FULL ARTICLE:

WWW.MIRROR.CO.UK

Justin Timberlake's wife Jessica Biel is being slammed by Britney Spears fans as an old Tweet of hers recirculates in which the actress seemingly dissed the pop singer

Edited by Neydelinska Spearsi
typo
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

that ****ty lingerie line must be the most random **** tristar made her do, peak cashcowney at its worst .....

do we know what happened with it? bad sales? they made her do more press than an album launch, also in the most random markets 😭

I don't give a ****, she looked happier during that time and Jessica is a bitter hag

18intimate-britney-spears3a.jpg?w=670&h=

1411503378201_wps_76_23_Sep_2014_LONDON_

normal_FFN_UFFEE_Spears_Hotel_092514_515

8d87574b6dc555b244e2a9cf6a2b029d.jpg

• Love 6
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

I mean, I still get Medicatedney... But I hope she enjoyed the travelling (despite still being under inhuman restrictions) and doing appearances without the pressure of having to perform and stuff

Back in the day people couldn't believe this was from 2014. They swore it was from 00s

It gave her some sort of happiness, probably because she was able to be creative (to certain extent)

britney-in-her-undies.jpg

25B9D45C00000578-2955344-image-a-1_14240

britney-spears-lingerie-ads-02.jpg

''cheap lingerie''

The-Intimate-Britney-Spears-britney-spea

Britney-Spears-Lingerie.jpg?w=980&q=75

nrm_1423225870-britney-twitter.jpg?crop=

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Back in the day people couldn't believe this was from 2014. They swore it was from 00s

It gave her some sort of happiness, probably because she was able to be creative (to certain extent)

britney-in-her-undies.jpg

25B9D45C00000578-2955344-image-a-1_14240

britney-spears-lingerie-ads-02.jpg

''cheap lingerie''

The-Intimate-Britney-Spears-britney-spea

Britney-Spears-Lingerie.jpg?w=980&q=75

nrm_1423225870-britney-twitter.jpg?crop=

darling do you think tristar got her involved in the creative process for this? they obviously wanted to double the profits for the year (and perhaps needed yet another sub-company to 🚿🧺 iykyk) so they came up with this random *** idea, made an order to some bangladeshi factory and got her to take some pics and do a press tour...

yes the bod was 🔥 but those wigs are giving me suburban yummy mummy, like she was an early-30s girl for christ's sake!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

darling do you think tristar got her involved in the creative process for this? they obviously wanted to double the profits for the year (and perhaps needed yet another sub-company to 🚿🧺 iykyk) so they came up with this random *** idea, made an order to some bangladeshi factory and got her to take some pics and do a press tour...

yes the bod was 🔥 but those wigs are giving me suburban yummy mummy, like she was an early-30s girl for christ's sake!

Still more budget than for Piece of me residency.

It would be interesting to see what happened (truly) to the lingerie line and the brand and where all that money ended up. It didn't dissapear in a day. It was selling for a year. But where's all that money... :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Edited by Neydelinska Spearsi
typo

I'm screaming at that OnlyFans gay in the comments dragging Jessica :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Britney stans are such *****, I swear to God. I keep seeing s** workers who stan or have stanned her at some point of their lives :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew: It's actually an interesting thing to discuss because it most likely comes from the fact that Britney has become so ***ual in her career that it attracts people with similar ways of being :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

Edited by The One and Only
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

I'm screaming at that OnlyFans gay in the comments dragging Jessica :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Britney stans are such *****, I swear to God. I keep seeing s** workers who stan or have stanned her at some point of their lives :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew: It's actually an interesting thing to discuss because it mostly comes from the fact that Britney has become so ***ual in her career that it attracts people with similar ways of being :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

i mean us millennials were exposed to so much over-***ualisation growing up in the 00s that i'm surprised we aren't all s** workers 

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block