Her new PR Team needs to stay for B10!

LOL! sis all the press and teasers we got were from the publishing house PR team 🥲 They didn’t have a promoting author so they had to do what they could… I’m sure the People exclusive was also secured by them, and she had to do it probably as part of her contract (eg at least 1 cover story/interview in a top tier entertainment title - imagine their faces when cade had to tell them she wouldn’t do a professional shoot and would just take some pics herself whilst on vacay 💀💀💀 literally only britney spears……)

Edited by Crazy4BRITNEY3.0
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

What PR team?! 😂 I don’t think she has a full management team. The lack of interviews/promo for anything shows it’s just her and very few people. I think anything done as far as promoting the book is all done by the publishing company not her personal team, which is very small compared to years ago. She’s not working so there’s no need for it. 

Also that residency name is terrible 🤣😬

Edited by stronger1992

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block