Britney dances with mask sans music on Instagram (video)

13 hours ago, Grace Kelly said:

IF (IF) she is struggling with her mental health it is not something you need to "defend" her in relation to. Suffering from poor mental health does not mean you have some kind of embarrassing character flaw that needs to be hidden from the world. Like she says in the book, it is not like she is a "bank robber". There are actually people in the world (including celebrities) who do genuinely bad things (JT for instance exploiting her to further his career). Maybe the focus should be more on that rather than analysing dance moves on the odd chance they may be indicative of someone struggling with their mental health.       

The word defend is in regards to that she isn't crazy or has mental issue. So calm down. You can only defend so much.

9 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

If being a fan of hers is so embarrassing for you where it’s becoming hard to defend her, then just stop being a fan. She said she likes making these videos for herself - she’s not going to up and stop them doing them cause you’re uncomfortable by it. 

Almost everyone is uncomfortable by it.

I just have to realize that no matter what and how truly bizarre or weird or strange something is, some of you fans will defend to the nines no matter what. Like a parent who enables their children when they are dead wrong, you can have a different opinion and still love/care/support a person. Yet some of you don't get it. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Some of you don’t have to deal with people with mental illness and it shows.

She obviously has BD and she is going through a manic episode, you just need to see her eyes.

I just wished she had someone to help her to not post videos like this,  while she is going through a manic episode 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Lucky☆ said:

She obviously has BD and she is going through a manic episode, you just need to see her eyes.

I just wished she had someone to help her to not post videos like this,  while she is going through a manic episode 

I absolutely agree. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Lucky☆ said:

Yeah. I agree.

It's easy to say nobody has anything to do with Britney posting her bizarre content,  but clearly she should have someone helping.

Her "only friend/manager/hero" Cade even records some of the content he knows she will be dragged for. 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Seanril said:

The word defend is in regards to that she isn't crazy or has mental issue. So calm down. You can only defend so much.

The world should do better and mind it's own business. If she has mental health issues so what! and you can't realistically diagnose one based on her social media acitivity in any case. It is just gossip and speculation. She has achieved more than most people ever will. 

On 10/28/2023 at 5:09 AM, T92d said:

+she can dance and express herself for herself no need to post it it’s not a insta worthy lol come on dose she really think her dancing in those vids or good :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

She's expressing herself. For 13 years she wasn't allowed to do that. She only got access to her IG just some years ago.  She probably is so happy to be able to post anything and everything and likes doing it. Especially if it relaxes her and makes her happy 

We know she loves to be conceptual. It seemed like she was maybe referencing the beach anecdote from the autobiography?

These days, she chooses to "create" first and foremost as an IG dancer. Björk and PJ Harvey and Tori Amos can be championed for writing songs with lyrics even less immediately decipherable than videos like this; why let arbitrary social norms dictate that B's efforts are so unacceptable?

On that note, I do challenge myself to look at some of her content as creativity involving another medium. If I personally think it falls flat, that's NOT the point. It's good for her to have a release.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block