Britney dances with mask sans music on Instagram (video)

1 minute ago, Benjamyn said:

That's absolutely fair enough 🩵

I was going to add I’m not telling other people what to do with their money, it’s just how I feel. Also I do think the book is from Britney. Just heavily edited, and not her complete truth. We already knew everything. There was maybe four bombshells and they used the majority of them to promote the book the week prior. Biggest being the abor**on. It got many people talking. You can tell based on the caption “the highest selling celebrity memoir in history” that the goal was to reach the general public for 💰💰💰

The public wouldn’t know her story like the stans do. Britney herself said she doesn’t care about the money. Funny that post came down. I know there’s some weird stuff still going on 100% I just don’t know why. 

1 minute ago, TakeYourHand said:

I was going to add I’m not telling other people what to do with their money, it’s just how I feel. Also I do think the book is from Britney. Just heavily edited, and not her complete truth. We already knew everything. There was maybe four bombshells and they used the majority of them to promote the book the week prior. Biggest being the abor**on. It got many people talking. You can tell based on the caption “the highest selling celebrity memoir in history” that the goal was to reach the general public for 💰💰💰

The public wouldn’t know her story like the stans do. Britney herself said she doesn’t care about the money. Funny that post came down. I know there’s some weird stuff still going on 100% I just don’t know why. 

I thought there was quite a bit in there that we didn't know, we assumed sure... But didn't know.

I honestly think that a bit was kept out of it for legal reasons, she seems to want to tell her truth but remain fairly amicable with people. Even the snake JL

2 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

That’s not my argument. Of course she’s getting paid. That’s not the problem. The problem is that she literally said herself she doesn’t care about the money, it’s about letting her truth out. I don’t believe she was able to truly do that. 

you just said you can’t support something if you don’t know where your money is going….

2 minutes ago, Benjamyn said:

I thought there was quite a bit in there that we didn't know, we assumed sure... But didn't know.

I honestly think that a bit was kept out of it for legal reasons, she seems to want to tell her truth but remain fairly amicable with people. Even the snake JL

I mean there were a few things that were more detailed for sure. It’s actually bizarre because when that IG fan page released the voicemail that started this entire movement I was in the car driving alone on a road trip to see my Dad which is literally polar opposite to Britney. She loves to drive and hates her Dad lol but anyways I remember thinking “here we go!” Fast forward four years later and part of the problem now is that a lot of us can’t trust anything because of all the lies that were proven true. Also nothing is ever 100% clear. Based on the past if I see her making a post that clearly represent silence and I already had speculation on the book I don’t think it’s false. Again cryptic but just like before my gut is telling me otherwise and I can’t shake that feeling off. Of course I want to believe she’s ok and completely happy with the book. People are looking into though so I’m sure the missing pieces will connect.

2 hours ago, blackoutzone2004 said:

she gets 25% of net sales. that’s how books work. most authors get less than 15% of book sales. she gets the $12.5 advance and then 25% of book sales in addition to the $12.5 million. you are not making any sense. 

I don’t believe she had a major impact in the published version. My point is that I support her and she doesn’t care about the 25% she made. It’s not about the money for Britney. It is for me however because I’m not willing to spend money on a project I don’t believe is worth anything to the person who “wrote” it. 

14 hours ago, Seanril said:

Her dancing Instagram videos truly make people question her mental status. It's unfortunate. 

You can only defend someone so much.

Shes having fun.. do others opinions matter ? She looks fine to me . So shes trolling . I hope we get more knife moves !!! Bring on the knifes !!! Vintage Woman GIF by Harmonie AupetitJimmy Fallon Britney GIF

13 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

What's unfortunate is people think she crazy because she does it. She's an artist her career has literally being a performer. She is just doing it in her living room.

I still don't get the issue? She's Britney Spears this is what she likes to do & right now she likes to do it in her living room for Instagram.

It's groundbreaking to see someone not try to be perfect & fit into the world's expectations of how she should be. So all these people who feel that way can stfu because she don’t care :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Sure people can see it both ways. But she herself also said she purposely performed like crap to make a statement. So is this another statement or just having fun or legit think this is good?

15 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

What's unfortunate is people think she crazy because she does it. She's an artist her career has literally being a performer. She is just doing it in her living room.

I still don't get the issue? She's Britney Spears this is what she likes to do & right now she likes to do it in her living room for Instagram.

It's groundbreaking to see someone not try to be perfect & fit into the world's expectations of how she should be. So all these people who feel that way can stfu because she don’t care :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

If my friend or sister or mother or brother or cousin was doing the strange, in my opinion bizarre, posts on IG they would be getting the same treatment as far as thinking they are a little crazy.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block