Britney dances with mask sans music on Instagram (video)

1 minute ago, GmailMyHeart said:

There’s a lot of gray area between “normal” and being a danger to yourself and others.  

no one is saying she’s dangerous but something isn’t well…

+she can dance and express herself for herself no need to post it it’s not a insta worthy lol come on dose she really think her dancing in those vids or good :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

3 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

What's unfortunate is people think she crazy because she does it. She's an artist her career has literally being a performer. She is just doing it in her living room.

I still don't get the issue? She's Britney Spears this is what she likes to do & right now she likes to do it in her living room for Instagram.

It's groundbreaking to see someone not try to be perfect & fit into the world's expectations of how she should be. So all these people who feel that way can stfu because she don’t care :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Amen!

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Seanril said:

Her dancing Instagram videos truly make people question her mental status. It's unfortunate. 

You can only defend someone so much.

If being a fan of hers is so embarrassing for you where it’s becoming hard to defend her, then just stop being a fan. She said she likes making these videos for herself - she’s not going to up and stop them doing them cause you’re uncomfortable by it. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Yup, something isn’t well. She has horrible migraines, she’s still unpacking all of the trauma she’s had to endure, she’s angry one minute then very sad the next, she’s depressed, she doesn’t have as close of a relationship with her kids as she wants, she has a complicated relationship with her mother and sister, and she hates her father. So no, things aren’t well. The book pretty much established that.

You forgot the nerve damage where she wakes up with tingling hands. Trauma causes physical changes. Taking medication for years causes changes to your body. 

• Like 4

Her videos are weird, some will admit it some won't 

Aside the videos where she is lipping the words,  probably thats what happens... she is dancing most of the time with no music, then adds later to edit.

I think this explain her random repetitive moves. 

Or they added the wrong background sound in this video and actually had some song lol

Edited by Dark Willow

She’s totally being silenced again. The book isn’t on her terms. The more recent promo post on IG was taken down. The message is clear in this one. Silence! And she probably can’t talk for legal reasons. Im tried of this crap. And if I’m being honest I did not buy the book for this reason. I have no clue where the money is going. I support her not all these other vultures. I used the free audible credit. 
Things that I questioned were things like David Lucado being left out when he was the only one who tried to help her and we all know what Jamie did in retaliation. The fact that the majority of the book stemmed from stuff we already knew via her IG AND her diaries were stolen in 2004/5 so most of the detailed stuff could have come from there 🙄Ten years ago I’d say that was a stretch, today absolutely not. No mention of Andrew Gallery who BRAVELY leaked her note? Speaking of Andrews, Andrew Wallet has seemed to conveniently disappeared from the narrative. 
I also find it odd that these major celebs are posing for pics holding her book but she hasn’t been pictured once or talks about it and took down the last promotional post ESPECIALLY when Britney herself said she’s not doing this for the money. She just wants her truth to come out. 
Also Cade literally pushed her to finish and release this book. When reading the book you can clearly tell towards the end of the middle and final chapters how rushed it was. She wasn’t into it anymore. You don’t push people and that’s her biggest issue. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

I don't understand how this is that weird?

I love dancing and dance and post my videos online too?

I'm just not an international superstar, so no one really sees mine...

I'm starting to really feel for her, I've said negative things in the past, but she's literally just expressing herself.

The knife videos were weird to me, this isn't though 😑 Maybe she's wearing the mask because of her braces, didn't someone post a photo of them the other day?

11 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

She’s totally being silenced again. The book isn’t on her terms. The more recent promo post on IG was taken down. The message is clear in this one. Silence! And she probably can’t talk for legal reasons. Im tried of this crap. And if I’m being honest I did not buy the book for this reason. I have no clue where the money is going. I support her not all these other vultures. I used the free audible credit. 
Things that I questioned were things like David Lucado being left out when he was the only one who tried to help her and we all know what Jamie did in retaliation. The fact that the majority of the book stemmed from stuff we already knew via her IG AND her diaries were stolen in 2004/5 so most of the detailed stuff could have come from there 🙄Ten years ago I’d say that was a stretch, today absolutely not. No mention of Andrew Gallery who BRAVELY leaked her note? Speaking of Andrews, Andrew Wallet has seemed to conveniently disappeared from the narrative. 
I also find it odd that these major celebs are posing for pics holding her book but she hasn’t been pictured once or talks about it and took down the last promotional post ESPECIALLY when Britney herself said she’s not doing this for the money. She just wants her truth to come out. 
Also Cade literally pushed her to finish and release this book. When reading the book you can clearly tell towards the end of the middle and final chapters how rushed it was. She wasn’t into it anymore. You don’t push people and that’s her biggest issue. 

You know that just means Amazon paid for the book right? It's not actually not giving them money.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block