Page Six: Britney Spears: Business manager Lou Taylor was ‘directly involved’ in conservatorship

56 minutes ago, J45x said:

I wish Lindsay Lohan was more vocal about Lou Taylor and how she tried to pull a cship with her, but at least Dina and Michael Lohan turn out to be more decent than the Spears. But I guess she doesnt want to be sued? or just leave all that in the past?

omg this ... If Lindsay came out talking about Lou trying the same with her it will bring so much attention and validity to this whole thing

• Like 5
1 hour ago, toysoldier88 said:

Sadly there's probably nothing that can be done, It was all "legal" at the end of the day, and suing all the state of California for allowing It doesn't look like something anyone would do... 

ugh you are EXACTLY right. It is super sad but true. It’s in this whole grey area of the law that technically was all legal (for the most part). They will always paint themselves to be innocent and helping Britney. That’s why I believe Lou, Jamie, and Robin are all so cocky about the whole thing.  

Edited by Andreuph
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block