Jamie Spears Lawyer Claims Rosengart Wasted $7 Million Of Britney's Money On Nothing

Rosengart helped negotiate the book deal that landed her millions AND got her publishing rights. While this bozo represents the real villain. 

I also find it odd that they keep phrasing it “illegal” surveillance. Like they aren’t denying that all these things were happening but they can somehow find a loophole to do it given the fact that she had no rights… and the guilt is clear when you have to mention “and even if it did happen, the statute of limitations ran out” what innocent person would ever say that? They wouldn’t. 

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Innocent people don’t dodge depositions.:whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

Re: the second tweet… YES!!!
The Gerals/Jeryls need a spotlight on them too!!! They should not be allowed to breeze through unnoticed. :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

Justin Bieber fans, I hope you’re paying attention.🚨

I thought Hailey was starting to make business decisions for him as well? Ooooh, I'm so scared for him

17 hours ago, very_urban said:

A team Con member because you only go after Britney's team. :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:
Not to mention your comments disparaging Britney herself.

Back in 2019-2020,  when almost everyone was living with the illusion that Lynne was going to help Britney, I was one of those very few people on here who criticised her for her inaction and got called out for it. Same with Scamuel Income and other scumbags.

Rosengart is handling this case the same way Ingham had been doing since 2019, giving the illusion that he's fighting for Britney, while in reality doing the bare minimum. 

It's been almost 2 years since Rosengard first asked for depositions from Jamie Spears and Tristar, and he still hasn't got a proper one.

It's been 2 years since the end of the conservatorship and not only that Britney hasn't got a single major victory in court since, but she's also losing ground in the court of public opinion. 

If you like to entertain his charade, that's your own problem, but do not try to bring everyone else with you. Thank you.

Edited by Catalin
  • Love 2
41 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Back in 2019-2020,  when almost everyone was living with the illusion that Lynne was going to help Britney, I was one of those very few people on here who criticised her for her inaction and got called out for it. Same with Scamuel Income and other scumbags.

Rosengart is handling this case the same way Ingham had been doing since 2019, giving the illusion that he's fighting for Britney, while in reality doing the bare minimum. 

It's been almost 2 years since Rosengard first asked for depositions from Jamie Spears and Tristar, and he still hasn't got a proper one.

It's been 2 years since the end of the conservatorship and not only that Britney hasn't got a single major victory in court since, but she's also losing ground in the court of public opinion. 

If you like to entertain his charade, that's your own problem, but do not try to bring everyone else with you. Thank you.

This makes sense.

people here excusing the injustice. Its been freaking 2 years and no one has been convicted Or even deposed. You all are fools if you believe this is just really how it is. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Miguelblackpink said:

This makes sense.

people here excusing the injustice. Its been freaking 2 years and no one has been convicted Or even deposed. You all are fools if you believe this is just really how it is. 

The legend says some of them are still waiting for "Kingham" to come up with his grandiose plan to bring justice for Britney 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block