What Britney didn't tell you about Justin Timberlake in her memoir book

1 minute ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Yeah that was the takeaway I got from her break up with Justin that after she kissed Wade, he stayed with her, then she got pregnant and had it aborted, then he started acting distant when his album was going to come out and then he just ended things to use that she kissed Wade to ruin her reputation to build up his by gaining sympathy and gain album sales and attention.

I know that’s what happened because he came and saw her after all that and gave her that framed letter. If he had been really upset by that kiss, he would’ve dumped her right there and then and not had any contact with her ever again. All he did was play with her emotions just to further himself. He’s just as scummy as all the other men in her life.

She ******* let him off way too easy in this book. I would’ve been furious at him for using me to promote himself and trashing me by airing our dirty laundry live on radio. She’s got a lot more forgiveness for that than I do that’s for sure.

• Love 5
  • Like 4
6 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

She ******* let him off way too easy in this book. I would’ve been furious at him for using me to promote himself and trashing me by airing our dirty laundry live on radio. She’s got a lot more forgiveness for that than I do that’s for sure.

Seriously, she was way too kind. This man built a whole career, as she says the men do in her industry, from trashing women.

Edited by Alice in Wonderland
  • Love 2
43 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Yeah that was the takeaway I got from her break up with Justin that after she kissed Wade, he stayed with her, then she got pregnant and had it aborted, then he started acting distant when his album was going to come out and then he just ended things to use that she kissed Wade to ruin her reputation to build up his by gaining sympathy and gain album sales and attention.

I know that’s what happened because he came and saw her after all that and gave her that framed letter. If he had been really upset by that kiss, he would’ve dumped her right there and then and not had any contact with her ever again. All he did was play with her emotions just to further himself. He’s just as scummy as all the other men in her life.

Huh??? Your timeline is all wrong.

- abor**on happened early in their relationship. Late 2000 is also when they debuted their relationship publicly. 

- 2001 went fairly smoothly, they bought a house in Orlando, engagement rumors, that People photoshoot

- Nov 2001 - JT started going into the recording studio after celebrity tour wrapped. He had some free time, since his bandmates were also doing other projects. Rumors was that Brit was encouraging him to go solo.

- Jan 2002 - JT found the 14-page breakup letter at SNL. Brit says it was just a kiss. He let it go. Went to events with her.

- Feb 2002 - Still going to events with her.

- March 2002 - JT breaks up with her through text. Probably because Wade told him more stuff about the relationship, that they slept together.

- March 2002 - JT lands solo contract.

- March - June 2002 - JT in Florida with Pharrell making Justified. Britney on tour.

- Unknown time (June?? 2002) - JT saw Brit’s DWAD tour where she sings heartbroken songs. Got pissed off.

- Unknown time (June?? 2002) - JT and Brit argue on the phone, JT wrote CMAR.

JT and Brit had a loving relationship for more than a year after the abor**on. And if Brit encouraged him to go solo, then why would he be jealous of her career?

Also he wrote ‘Worthy Of’ for Justified, the song is basically him thinking he’s not good enough for her and wants to be a better boyfriend. So that explains why he was so standoffish to her when doing Justified, he was battling his insecurities about the relationship.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Shaza said:

- abor**on happened early in their relationship. Late 2000 is also when they debuted their relationship publicly. 

- 2001 went fairly smoothly, they bought a house in Orlando, engagement rumors, that People photoshoot

JT and Brit had a loving relationship for more than a year after the abor**on. And if Brit encouraged him to go solo, then why would he be jealous of her career?

I was under the impression the abort happened after they had bought a home in Orlando

• Like 3
51 minutes ago, Brit52 said:

I was under the impression the abort happened after they had bought a home in Orlando

No, it was late 2000. But yeah I get why you think it happened later because Britney was jumping around with the timeline of their relationship in the book. Also, bizarrely enough, chapter 14, which talks about the breakup only have 2 pages total…. How suspicious. As if a chunk of stuff have been removed beforehand.

12 hours ago, Shaza said:

- Nov 2001 - JT started going into the recording studio after celebrity tour wrapped. He had some free time, since his bandmates were also doing other projects. Rumors was that Brit was encouraging him to go solo.

- Jan 2002 - JT found the 14-page breakup letter at SNL. Brit says it was just a kiss. He let it go. Went to events with her.

- Feb 2002 - Still going to events with her.

- March 2002 - JT breaks up with her through text. Probably because Wade told him more stuff about the relationship, that they slept together.

- March 2002 - JT lands solo contract.

- March - June 2002 - JT in Florida with Pharrell making Justified. Britney on tour.

- Unknown time (June?? 2002) - JT saw Brit’s DWAD tour where she sings heartbroken songs. Got pissed off.

- Unknown time (June?? 2002) - JT and Brit argue on the phone, JT wrote CMAR.

Also he wrote ‘Worthy Of’ for Justified, the song is basically him thinking he’s not good enough for her and wants to be a better boyfriend. So that explains why he was so standoffish to her when doing Justified, he was battling his insecurities about the relationship.

Well I mean that’s how she wrote it in the book. She put the kiss before the abor**on so that’s how I took it.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Well I mean that’s how she wrote it in the book. She put the kiss before the abor**on so that’s how I took it.

Yeahhhh that’s my issue with the writing in the book. She jumps around a lot with the timeline when describing her relationship with JT. Chapter 14 (which is about their breakup) only has 2 pages! 

Meanwhile her account of Kevin was chronological.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I have yet to read cause the book is sold out everywhere in Australia. But seeing my socials feed, even if Britney was easy on JT as you guys have said, the internet is pissed at JT. Tiktok, twitter, facebook, IG…seems he is the most hated man in America at the moment

29 minutes ago, TomasBR said:

I’m so done with people talking about Justin! This book has a story of a girl who was practically slaved by her own family under the eyes of the justice system. So many level of abuse! But all people want to talk about is a teenage break up! Who cares about Justin?

Maybe cause a lot of people felt injustice towards Britney being trashed mouth by Justin which the public and media enjoyed. The public reaction now against Justin feels probably like a redemption (finally for Britney) mostly for fans even if she was easy with JT in her book

Edited by jecho
  • Like 3
19 hours ago, The Femme Fatale said:

I believe the reason she left Justin off the hook is because even after all the **** he said about her after, her time with him was one of the happiest in her life. I found the book to be a bit sad because it doesn't seem like Britney was ever really happy and it seems like she didn't have many close friends. She says in her book that she was happy in her personal life during that time and I think that's the reason.

Edited by Fay1981
  • Love 9
18 hours ago, Shaza said:

She doesn't really say when the abor**on happened. In the book she says "At one point when we were dating, I became pregnant with Justin’s baby." She doesn't give a year.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block