Justin and Kevin were the relationships that broke her ?

Would you all say her relationships with Justin and Kevin were her two biggest love relationships that meant a lot to her and as she said broke her trust in people?  She said,she divorced Kevin because she didn’t want him to do it first. I feel like she has handled a lot of her breakups since Kfed a lot better. 

With Kevin, I don’t even really think it was about him.  Sure, she loved him, but I think what destroyed her was him keeping her from her kids.  I wish she had discussed it a little bit more…like, why was he refusing to let her in to see the kids?  I assume it was because of her taking Adderall, but that would also make sense as to why she was so angry since he was smoking a lot of pot and drinking.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

That's what happens when u date sociopaths who only care about themselves. But jt had power with the media and kfed had power with the kids. If there was no media and Britney didn't have kids with kfed those two wouldn't do much damage. Because both of them are idiots. They just got lucky and didn't hesitate to exploit her. 

• Like 4
3 hours ago, G-unit said:

With Kevin, I don’t even really think it was about him.  Sure, she loved him, but I think what destroyed her was him keeping her from her kids.  I wish she had discussed it a little bit more…like, why was he refusing to let her in to see the kids?  I assume it was because of her taking Adderall, but that would also make sense as to why she was so angry since he was smoking a lot of pot and drinking.

I didn''t understand that either. If Kevin was keeping the kids away from her than why didn't she call the police? He didn't have full custody yet I believe.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Fay1981 said:

I didn''t understand that either. If Kevin was keeping the kids away from her than why didn't she call the police? He didn't have full custody yet I believe.

I was thinking the same, her lawyer couldn't help her? she's their mother and in the beginning of 2007 things weren't that bad in their custody battle

• Like 1

"When I married Kevin, I meant it with all my heart," she penned in the book. "If you look into my eyes in my wedding photos, you can see it: I was so in love and so ready for a new phase of my life to start. I wanted babies with this man. I wanted a cozy home. I wanted to grow old with him."
—————————————

Sad, They ruin her trust in people. She was so happy and in love on her wedding day. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block