No congratulations from Mama?

3 hours ago, BadBunny said:

Leave Lynette out of this, please. It’s not her job to post everything on social media either. Thank you.

i feel like you just want attention… what kind of sick enjoyment do you get by trying to find someone to make mad. like literally go and have a life to live instead of trying to make britney fans annoyed or mad. we all see you okay? you don’t have to beg for attention. you are a person and you’re real. enjoy life while you’re alive… find some real attention in some real ways 😁

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

i feel like you just want attention… what kind of sick enjoyment do you get by trying to find someone to make mad. like literally go and have a life to live instead of trying to make britney fans annoyed or mad. we all see you okay? you don’t have to beg for attention. you are a person and you’re real. enjoy life while you’re alive… find some real attention in some real ways 😁

Thank you! Love you!

15 hours ago, BadBunny said:

Maybe Britney directly told Lynnette to not post about her. As far as I know, they don’t have much, or any contact either at this time so why would she bring it up? Again, it’s not her responsibility.

Momma dearest Lynn was an opportunist and a vile snake . She was complacent in enslaving her daughter and abusing her own daughter for her personal gains. She wrote her own book and sorry she can burn in hell along with that twisted husband she left . Their is no need to justify any praise for Brits monster mother . Shes a sad excuse of a human . Britney deserved a mother that unconditionally loved and supported her . **** this mother!!!Lynn is a manipulative weak **** !  

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block