Britney's Memoir ''The Woman In Me'' | Out Now | Discussion with spoilers

pretty sure that she wanted to say a lot more about Legendtina, but after the bodyshaming scandal she decided to delete the worst things... but tbh QueenOfUniverseTina (not including stupid shades) did nothing in compare to justin or Kedfed or JumboDumbo :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

anyway... is there some info about cship like i dont know... she couldnt eat with metal knifes or spoon because team coin were scared of her life? im waiting for these type of things.... the only shocking thing right now is only the abor**on. Dont really believe her about this justification of head shave.

Edited by BrujaRoja
  • Haha 1

I'm probs gonna be the last fan to read this as I'm getting it for my birthday which is in a few weeks. So I will probably not be checking in this thread as much to avoid major spoilers about what's discussed. I obvs know a bit from the media coverage but I would like some things in the book to remain a surprise to me!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Xanax said:

Well. Here are my thoughts. I literally read this in two hours:

- Juno is a B***H!

- Her dad needs to just unalive himself.

- Her mother is psychotic.

- I’m sad that she hated the Onyx Hotel Tour…..

- Fe should apologize to Britney and rekindle what they had. Britney deeply misses her from what I read. Britney was just hurt that Fe spoke on the documentaries and she knows it came from a good place, however, a heads up would’ve been nice.

- Lou Taylor and Robin need to be in jail.

- Rosengart is Daddy

- She really trusts Paris Hilton and Cade.
Anything else?

What about Larry Rudolph? 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block