Britney's Memoir ''The Woman In Me'' | Out Now | Discussion with spoilers

1 hour ago, devilsadvocate said:

Losing her virginity at 14 and lying about being a virgin … and the implants thing being fake 

I mean, till this day I don't know how people really thought her tiddies were fake, they're not that big or that lifted, and most importantly: why people cared that much? I swear the obsession with her is incredible (and not in a good way when it comes to her haters). :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, The Dream said:

Done! 

I LOVED every part of it! Her humor is all over the book! The way she describes the surroundings really get you at places.

You get that Britney vibe and it is the first time the old and new Britney have a connection and she built that bridge herself!

I love the consistency in writting, I am thankful for the way she is explaining the motives behind the actions. This book is a window to her soul. 

I hate that she had to go through all these, and there are things we didn't get from spoilers.

I LOVE that she has the kindest words for her kids.

I can go on forever and I will but this is not just a book of a celebrity narrating what happened, this a story of a woman with the beginning, a middle and an end that is yet to be decided, a life journey.

I will re read it obviously! Britney you did THAT!

Perfectly said tbh :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 1

So the house that JT and Britney bought together is a two-storey house in Orlando. I knew it was in Orlando!!! It didn’t make the news at the time, maybe out of privacy. It’s also the one they sold off in 2007.

The one that was publicized in the news back then was the Hollywood Hills cursed home that Brittany Murphy died in later — but it was Britney’s house, and JT was only sharing it.

• Like 3

“Justin blamed me, everybody sl** shamed me, I got booed at the places I went. But I love justin and happy that he outed me. It’s my label’s bad promoting me as a virgin”

girl you told the world on press interviews that you were a virgin and would like to remain that till you get married. So I couldn’t catch the part where she tells how exactly her label made her say that. It was a random press interview during Oops era and the questions was random. 
Thanking Justin and understanding his “ I ****ed b” as “ he was like she’s a woman bro, she have s**” is another level.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block