Britney's Memoir ''The Woman In Me'' | Out Now | Discussion with spoilers

4 minutes ago, The Dream said:

Done! 

I LOVED every part of it! Her humor is all over the book! The way she describes the surroundings really get you at places.

You get that Britney vibe and it is the first time the old and new Britney have a connection and she built that bridge herself!

I love the consistency in writting, I am thankful for the way she is explaining the motives behind the actions. This book is a window to her soul. 

I hate that she had to go through all these, and there are things we didn't get from spoilers.

I LOVE that she has the kindest words for her kids.

I can go on forever and I will but this is not just a book of a celebrity narrating what happened, this a story of a woman with the beginning, a middle and an end that is yet to be decided, a life journey.

I will re read it obviously! Britney you did THAT!

I envy you, you might have read it 10 times before my copy arrives 4 - 6 weeks from release date lol! thanks for sharing!

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Alvee said:

I envy you, you might have read it 10 times before my copy arrives 4 - 6 weeks from release date lol! thanks for sharing!

I have heard that you can get the audio book for free with audible(?) trial.

Whatever you decide it is worth it. Not because you will read topics that we didn't have a clue, because let me tell you in some things we really assumed right but because it is in her words and she makes everything make sense. Also no topic is off limit.

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block