Justin Timberlake said about Britney "no woman should be restricted from making decisions about her body" in 2021, yet he wasn't supportive of Britney's decision to keep the baby in 2000?

Just now, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Oh please. He only wrote that because he got eaten alive due to first documentary, after he got dragged for Janet and Britney.

The last part of my comment wasn't defending him. I just overall think it's not fair to judge someone on a comment that made 20 years ago. People, well, some people can realize they did wrong, accept their mistakes and grow from them. 

• Like 2

Lol, calling someone a hypocrite for something they did/said 20 years ago is such a stretch. Moreover, I don't blame him - he was only 19/20 and with a bright career ahead of him. I don't like him as a person either, but this just feels like dogpiling and cheap upvote farming. And y'all would've sh-t on him whether he spoke up in 2021 or not - it was a lose-lose situation.

Edited by i sometimes sing live
  • Like 3

I mean, I'm not advocating for him being a good person (he seems insufferable imo) but this was a very long time ago and he was much younger then. People's minds do change. It's unrealistic to expect someone to have the same mindset that they did 20 plus years ago. I know that I certainly feel differently about things compared to 20 years ago.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, IamMax said:

Is he trash? Yes, he is. But you know, people grow up. Comparing two comments from 20 years apart it's not really fair. 

If we are gonna judge people by what they did 20 years ago then why shouldn’t we judge Britney for hooking up with two taken men with babies on the way in 2004? People need to let this go.

1 hour ago, nowimstronger said:

If we are gonna judge people by what they did 20 years ago then why shouldn’t we judge Britney for hooking up with two taken men with babies on the way in 2004? People need to let this go.

I think that Britney has been dragged and judged and shamed for every little thing throughout her career already. She cant catch a break. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block