Update:TMZ Claims Britney has made 'changes' to book since divorce announcement; TMZ: Sam Asghari Excited for Britney's Book, says he already read it; Jamie Spears "not worried" according to "Family Source"

Sam has seen first hand the power of the Britney Army. I’d like to think Sam genuinely loved and cared for Britney, but at the same time he was going from video vixen to a film actor when he was with her- so idk his true intentions. With that said, he knows it’s better to be in the good graces of the Army than talk negatively about our queen and have the Army destroy his public image and reputation. KFed, JL, Lynne and Jamie all spoke out against Britney and look at the heat they caught and still haven’t been able to shake. He's playing the long game. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Politik said:

He said he already read it but will be the first in line to buy it? 🤔

He must have read parts when she wrote it or even the entire manuscript before it went to print. Of course, he wants to read the end result. Did she change anything because of the divorce? He wants to know.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Sam has seen first hand the power of the Britney Army. I’d like to think Sam genuinely loved and cared for Britney, but at the same time he was going from video vixen to a film actor when he was with her- so idk his true intentions. With that said, he knows it’s better to be in the good graces of the Army than talk negatively about our queen and have the Army destroy his public image and reputation. KFed, JL, Lynne and Jamie all spoke out against Britney and look at the heat they caught and still haven’t been able to shake. He's playing the long game. 

You may not like my opinion, but he genuinely cared for Britney.

He was the one who picked her up when she ran out of gas on the highway. He bought Tylenol for her and drove out to her house when she had a fever. He nudged her towards the driver seat of her car when she veered towards the security guys' van because he wanted her to move towards independence and he has succeeded in her growing into her freedom.

He acknowledged that she was afraid of being kidnapped again by buying her Porsha as a guard dog. He built the gym in the garage so he could stay home more often instead of driving off to a gym.

He defended her multiple times online. He behaved like a loving friend, and he still does. 

• Love 4
  • Like 4
31 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

You may not like my opinion, but he genuinely cared for Britney.

He was the one who picked her up when she ran out of gas on the highway. He bought Tylenol for her and drove out to her house when she had a fever. He nudged her towards the driver seat of her car when she veered towards the security guys' van because he wanted her to move towards independence and he has succeeded in her growing into her freedom.

He acknowledged that she was afraid of being kidnapped again by buying her Porsha as a guard dog. He built the gym in the garage so he could stay home more often instead of driving off to a gym.

He defended her multiple times online. He behaved like a loving friend, and he still does. 

And she never spoke ill about him .. and he never spoke up about the Conservatorship officially until she did and gave him the green light … he alluded many times to her being unhappy with Jamie 

i genuinely believe Britney doesn’t like the general public to know her struggles and personal crap .. which is why she is always threatened with tell alls. I think she doesn’t see the point for the public to know her vulnerabilities. She’d rather safe face, be a performer and I think he supported her and tried to show everything being okay for the public image. I think her book will show how much she doesn’t like to share .. and touch on why the documentaries hurt her 

Edited by devilsadvocate
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block