Update:TMZ Claims Britney has made 'changes' to book since divorce announcement; TMZ: Sam Asghari Excited for Britney's Book, says he already read it; Jamie Spears "not worried" according to "Family Source"

I like that Sam is quiet and seemingly respectful compared to her other exes. I never trusted him, I didn’t like the spousal support request and I certainly hope he isn’t blackmailing her - but based on facts alone, I have newfound respect for him since the divorce. 

That being said, the bar is extremely low after exes like Justin, K Fat and Jason Alexander. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

LOL as if Scam has read the book! He doesn't strike me as a reader... Rediculous. :orangu_orangutan_ape::britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

I thought Jamie was basically on his deathbed? Why is TMZ getting a quote from him?:tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

Does he know how to read because he doesn't seem to know how to write...

Did y'all remember the massive typos on the instagram histories?

GIRL HE COULDN'T EVEN SPELL LEG CORRECTLY

A 3 LETTER WORD 

• Haha 2
53 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

gee! didn't know you read it before any of us - please do impart some more words of wisdom so we can all learn from you.

Let's be honest: I think we have way too high expectations on Britney. Ever since the Famos surprise have we been anything but underwhelmed? 

20 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I like that Sam is quiet and seemingly respectful compared to her other exes. I never trusted him, I didn’t like the spousal support request and I certainly hope he isn’t blackmailing her - but based on facts alone, I have newfound respect for him since the divorce. 

That being said, the bar is extremely low after exes like Justin, K Fat and Jason Alexander. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Why leave her??! .. at a time she needs him most. In sickness and in health . For better or worse. Sorry I liked him as well and yes I guarantee her mood swings are all over . As they should. Yet no he always was a narcissist look at me I am a pretty man. She clearly loved him. Yet where was he half the time. Using her for clout. He never stood up until the Freebritney hit hard . Sorry he wants her to still support him? He never had the strength to truly support her .  How could it work .  He played his cards his way . I do not trust him yet I was happy she was happy. Then the wedding happened and people got mad she talking negative about his wedding . It never was hers . 

Edited by Steve W

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block