Britney apparently left RCA for Universal Music Group (UMG)

4 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Can this thread be closed since it’s pretty much been confirmed that this isn’t legit and that UMG has been in charge of her publishing for years?  Kinda weird to let this conversation keep going when it’s been confirmed as untrue.

This forum is abandoned, a total mess.

I WISH she would leave RCA, but this doesn't mean anything. It will definitely make news once she leaves RCA which I hope is true because they truly are a trash record label and our queen deserves a fresh start and new label/team when she decides to do a new era. I would think that possibly the Crossroads soundtrack could complete her contract, if there is even a contract. If she was re-signed during the cship (which she was) that has been voided.

This means nothing tho, and that user who keeps talking about Epic Rights has no idea what they are talking about. It's not Epic Records, it's Epic RIGHTS. They handle MERCH. They do Britney's merch, NSYNC, and tons of others.

Edited by frederiickx

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block