Britney was pulled over and given a ticket for driving without a license / insurance, court appearance Oct. 24

Britney was pulled over and given a ticket by California Highway Patrol for driving without a license or proof of insurance in her car. 

According to court docs, the incident happened on Sep 10. Police said she did not have a "valid license in her possession" and failed "to provide a peace officer evidence of financial responsibility."

Britney will have to pay of fine of $1,140 due October 24 (the same day as 'The Woman In Me' debuts) and has a court appearance that day for the incident. She will not have to physically be present that day, but her attorney will need to bring proof that she has a valid driver's license and has insurance. 

In her 2008 documentary 'For The Record,' producers asked when she last felt free. "When I got to drive my car a lot," Britney responded. "I love driving my car. There's something about being able to drive your car that allows freedom. I haven't been able to drive my car."

Photo: Bing AI

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, AjBritFan said:

That amount is nothing to her but it's so horrible to me that cops will pile citations to that amount onto regular people over petty offenses. For someone living paycheck to paycheck that could financially destroy a person. Just insane 😕

That's why in many countries the amount is based on income.
If you're unemployed the amount is really low but if you're a millionaire it's really high.

Oh no, she might have forgotten to grab her wallet! What is the world coming too?!

The amount of times I've walked out of my house without my wallet is too many to count. I've just been lucky enough to not have gotten pulled over even if I was speeding (which I probably was). 

This article is a waste of time. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block