Britney was pulled over and given a ticket for driving without a license / insurance, court appearance Oct. 24

1 hour ago, AjBritFan said:

That amount is nothing to her but it's so horrible to me that cops will pile citations to that amount onto regular people over petty offenses. For someone living paycheck to paycheck that could financially destroy a person. Just insane 😕

There are consequences to breaking the law.  That’s how laws work. 

• Like 1
Just now, iZacaree said:

The cops can look up if you have a driver’s license or not, and you should keep proof of insurance in your car at all times. It sounds like she’s let her license expire and doesn’t have insurance or know where it is. Another example of how she literally has no idea how to be an adult and take care of basic stuff. 

If she ever had a drivers license she knows you need one to drive a car.  Don’t infantilize  her. 

• Like 1
Just now, pablitonizer said:

Is it mistake to forget the license? Yes, but it's also against the law :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Also, you don't get pulled over unless you're speeding or your car is suspicious to cops :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

Cops can look up your license on their computer so she most likely doesn’t even have one.  I mean, it she wasn’t allowed to drive during the con so I find it very unlikely she got her license since then 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

You need proof of your license and insurance in the US, isn't it all digitised?

I lost my driver's license years ago and couldn't tell yew who my insurance is dallyns :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

Don't they need like a reason to pull you over they certainly do here in the UK 

this is news to me - had no idea it was all digital 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block