Britney was pulled over and given a ticket for driving without a license / insurance, court appearance Oct. 24

31 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

this is news to me - had no idea it was all digital 

I think I heard somewhere the cops can look stuff up. The stuff they can look up idk, but I did hear that they can.

edit: I think they can look up insurance because my family and I switched insurance companies one time and I didn’t know and we had to wait for our cards to come in the mail. At least that’s what my parents told me anyway.

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Switchy said:

Idk about California. Which is why I answered their question with info about Missouri. In Missouri, you'd pay more for driving without a license than you would speeding. It would be about $450-$500 for no license and around $200-$250 for going 20 to 25 over the speed limit.

Damn! Speeding should cost more!  We have more pedestrian deaths this past year than we’ve had in like 3 decades! 

1 minute ago, AII said:

I would say this about any celebrity.. she isnt above the law. perhaps she doesnt know the law. That part I would understand because she hasnt really had a chance to do anything herself for a long time, well.. really ever.. even since being a kid.. so i do think she probably didnt realise she needed it. or she probably doesnt know where it is in the house

britney spears GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

So then Uber? Or have your assistant find it? 

4 minutes ago, AjBritFan said:

I knew this comment was coming. I know their had to be consequences. I don't think taking away an entire person's paycheck is reasonable. People living check to check or having a family to feed and now they struggle with groceries because the citation amount is higher than they make per paycheck is horrible. 

I wasn't saying their should be no repercussion at all. 

Then there’s a problem with paying people fair wages, not with laws being upheld.  

Just now, Gutterguppy said:

you seem to be really bothered but this lol 

Yes, people don’t take safety while driving seriously here in the US.  

Pedestrian deaths have reached an all time high in the past 40 years.  

you shouldn’t speed.  You shouldn’t drive without insurance.  You should drive without a license. 

I hope one of the 20 pedestrians that die daily in the US isn’t you or someone you love. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

I think I heard somewhere the cops can look stuff up. The stuff they can look up idk, but I did hear that they can.

edit: I think they can look up insurance because my family and I switched insurance companies one time and I didn’t know and we had to wait for our cards to come in the mail. At least that’s what my parents told me anyway.

yup they definitely can! I remember getting pulled over for something stupid and they had all my info ready and whatnot 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

And that’s part of the problem…the lack of responsibility and awareness. 

which isn’t applicable to this incident but almost all of her current behavior. 

Its not that serious what are you on about

People speed all day everywhere

Have you ever driven in California? Or South Florida where I live? People drive carelessly over the speed limit everyday it’s a part of life

• Like 1
Just now, 2K16NEY said:

Its not that serious what are you on about

People speed all day everywhere

Have you ever driven in California? Or South Florida where I live? People drive carelessly over the speed limit everyday it’s a part of life

yes, I grew up in California and hate how

people drive there.  

and thank you for providing context to the current state of pedestrian deaths.  

people’s attitudes against safety while driving is why more than 7500 pedestrians were killed last year.  It’s not like this in other countries.  

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
Just now, GmailMyHeart said:

yes, I grew up in California and hate how

people drive there.  

and thank you for providing context to the current state of pedestrian deaths.  

people’s attitudes against safety while driving is why more than 7500 pedestrians were killed last year.  It’s not like this in other countries.  

This is really ruining your day isn’t it? 😂 Go outside! 

Just now, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

This really isn’t that serious. If she was really driving at a dangerous speed she would’ve gotten a citation. 

she was allowed to drive away, she wasn’t arrested for a crime. Relax. 

Sorry I just don’t get peoples attitudes.  They’d rather excuse her behavior than admit that it was wrong.  

i really don’t think I fit in with Stan culture.  I just can’t blindly support someone.  

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

Girl I already went for my morning run and will be going on a short hike.  

my world doesn’t revolve around Britney like it does for some Of y’all.  

Clearly it does because you’re really letting this ruin your day 😂 You’re the one acting like the world has ended that Britney got pulled over. Go for another run

Edited by stronger1992
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block