Britney posts new photo with a motorbike: When the interpretation of hop on is an understatement

2 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

They rode those motorbikes months ago before the wedding. Nostalgia? Sniping at Sam with "I like old men" ?

She looks gorgeous!

Yeah, I also believe everything you said, I think she misses him and is trying to somehow get his attention. I think it's an old photo and we know that she usually posts old photos/videos, but did she have to post that photo in which you can see his car and that bicycle? She must have 10,000 photos saved and she just chooses to post this one? and then say "I like old men" lol just like a couple of weeks ago when she posted a video from the gym where he used to train saying that was before going out with some friends lol

She looks gorgeous!

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Maria962 said:

Yeah, I also believe everything you said, I think she misses him and is trying to somehow get his attention. I think it's an old photo and we know that she usually posts old photos/videos, but did she have to post that photo in which you can see his car and that bicycle? She must have 10,000 photos saved and she just chooses to post this one? and then say "I like old men" lol just like a couple of weeks ago when she posted a video from the gym where he used to train saying that was before going out with some friends lol

She looks gorgeous!

A relationship that is more complicated than most others. We only get glimpses. About two years ago, Britney posted that she is afraid that her anger pushes everybody away and she will wind up alone. Other trauma survivors can probably understand what might be going on. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block