Taryn Manning on Britney "She speaks to no one" ... Do you think it's because Britney knows none of these "friends" spoke out to help her?

Well... not the first person implying how difficult is to have any contact with Britney. The woman really is isolated.

Remember Xtina saying theres an army to get close to Britney?

Celebrities sending Britney messages that they didn't know if she would see.

Even people like Brian friedman said he couldn’t contact Britney. 

And Taryn is right, the people at the weeding weren't there as Britney friends. More like Cade guest list, most CAA clients.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1
  • Like 5

Go see Taryns latest many instagram posts. She is more dangerous to herself than Britney( and britney is not dangerous to herself, to be clear, Im just saying people should worry about taryn)
. she looks high, she drives her car with her phone in hand, and really REALLY weird personality. 
I think Britney is good to stay away from her right now. They were coworkers, never more. I dont see Taryn and Zoe go out to dinner either...

Edited by joanhs
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, joanhs said:

Go see Taryns latest many instagram posts. She is more dangerous to herself than Britney. she looks high, she drives with her car in her phone, and really REALLY weird personality. 
I think Britney is good to stay away from her right now. They were coworkers, never more. I dont see Taryn and Zoe go out to dinner either...

This, I'm getting really odd vibes from lately. I know she supported Britney publicly, but its starting to feel like she's using Britney's name to get clout, and this is the stuff that will get her clout regardless of its truthfulness.

• Like 1

Taryn is obviously going through severe issues. Having said that, she is not saying anything wrong here nor a lie. Does anybody really think Drew Barrymore is Britney's bestie? I mean, Britney herself mentioned her absolute dislike towards her own wedding and how she did not even know who was invited. If you do not question why someone "in her power" would not even know who is going to show up at her party and wonder on the weirdness of it all and yet you focus on Taryn's issues, then I really think the focus is off.

I do not think the takeaway here is whether Britney wants to talk to her or not, but more about why would Britney be clueless towards the ppl who would show up at her wedding?

Edited by Bigno
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
51 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

At some point you gotta think Britney is self isolating.. The conservatorship is over, if she wanted to be around people she could so easily do so. Britney was escaping with whole *** security guards watching her during the early days of the cship. Cade’s twink *** isn’t holding her hostage, thats for sure. 

There's a catch twenty two to this. If we are to take it at face value, you could assume that, but we are hearing it from people who don't necessarily have a reason to be in Britney's circle, and aren't necessarily positive influences. While this person did work with Britney, that was over twenty years ago, and they haven't been a person who had a platform or held that position of celebrity either. How could this person know she's isolated if she hasn't been in contact with her? For all she knows, Britney is seeing people, it's just that she isn't one of them. Speaking in support of Britney doesn't merit access to Britney, yet alone, being in her friend circle, yet alone merit that she is above people Britney has openly shared she has seen, particularly celebrities at a similar status to her.

The only reason she's getting any publicity or platform lately, in my opinion, is because she keeps talking about Britney. It may be genuine, but there could be a reason Britney doesn't contact her.

38 minutes ago, jor to tha deezy said:

Britneys IG says she has social anxiety. She is DONE with people atm. I can relate lol

This part! Imagine the conversation! "Britney, i got a call from someone you worked with 20 years ago, they want to see you. They were talking about you on social media and wanna make sure you're okay!"

That would be anxiety inducing for anyone!

• Like 3

Wait so now the fan base is saying Britney doesn’t talk to anyone because she’s angry that they *didn’t* speak out? 

I thought Britney was furious at the people who defended her in documentaries or spoke to the media about her situation? I thought she didn’t want people to have talked about her?

What else could people have done to help her? They couldn’t go to the police or the courts because that’s how she got under the conservatorship in the first place. They couldn’t offer her much emotional support because they were rarely allowed near her.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

Wait so now the fan base is saying Britney doesn’t talk to anyone because she’s angry that they *didn’t* speak out? 

I thought Britney was furious at the people who defended her in documentaries or spoke to the media about her situation? I thought she didn’t want people to have talked about her?

What else could people have done to help her? They couldn’t go to the police or the courts because that’s how she got under the conservatorship in the first place. They couldn’t offer her much emotional support because they were rarely allowed near her.

… false information, she NEVER said that. She was unhappy with the docs bringing 2007/2008 back up..

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block